Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Mobile version of the Forum Click here

media

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
 on: Today at 09:22:06 AM 
Started by Minnie Mouse - Last post by Booroo
Lordy, it continues to amaze me that so little is known about all these changes, and so everything becomes trial & error.
If I wanted to be a guinea pig I'd have bought a giant cage  ;D

I agree totally with that! Have said it myself so many times

on: Today at 08:37:55 AM 
Started by Katejo - Last post by Songbird
Oh it's fab Dierdre,it's part of the Warners company,no kids 🥳🤣 entertainment every evening and beautiful grounds to walk round.
Zeebrugge is just where the cruise ship stops,then a shuttle bus takes you to Bruges,never been before,I believe the chocolate shops are popular  ;D

Did you say no kids Jaypo? Faaaabuuuulous  :banana:
And remember to visit the chocolate museum in Bruges - take a tupperware box and fill it with the free choc buttons  ;D
3 wks to go for us (norwegian fjords for our silver wedding - ahh  ::)) and then another cruise in October for my 60th. Addicted? Us? Nah  :rofl:

on: Today at 07:51:43 AM 
Started by Katejo - Last post by Dierdre
I'd be safe there, haven't got a sweet tooth   ;D

on: Today at 07:47:17 AM 
Started by Linda - Last post by oldlady1961
you don't need to to stop your HRT. so keep taking it, go for your scan and take it from there. bleeding on HRT is quite common but always needs investigating. you may just need to have your HRT adjusted, you don't need to stop right now.

on: Today at 07:43:00 AM 
Started by Katejo - Last post by jaypo
Oh it's fab Dierdre,it's part of the Warners company,no kids 🥳🤣 entertainment every evening and beautiful grounds to walk round.
Zeebrugge is just where the cruise ship stops,then a shuttle bus takes you to Bruges,never been before,I believe the chocolate shops are popular  ;D

on: Today at 07:38:08 AM 
Started by bramble - Last post by CLKD
Heavy drizzle from 4.30 p.m. followed by heavy rain all night, even now.

on: Today at 07:37:25 AM 
Started by Katejo - Last post by CLKD
It's been a holiday destination since Victorian times.  We had half a day there on a school trip in 1968; dreary weather, run down properties.   :-\. Long beaches  8)

on: Today at 07:33:13 AM 
Started by Minnie Mouse - Last post by Minnie Mouse
Lordy, it continues to amaze me that so little is known about all these changes, and so everything becomes trial & error.
If I wanted to be a guinea pig I'd have bought a giant cage  ;D

on: Today at 06:52:51 AM 
Started by Linda - Last post by Linda
Hi Merrygoround, thanks for your reply. Oh my goodness what a long wait you have had and a rough time. Sorry to hear about your Auntie.
I was put on the urgent 2 week referral but because I was going on holiday my appointment is for next week.
Im hoping that the spotting is due to the hrt like it was 2 years ago when the same thing happened.
Take care x

on: May 21, 2024, 10:25:48 PM 
Started by rachie - Last post by Cookie25
No friendly ladies you've spotted also on holiday who may have spare to share?

:-*

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10