Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook

media

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
 on: Today at 10:17:21 AM 
Started by sooper_cooper - Last post by sooper_cooper
Hi I had the mirena coil fitted last week. I’ve been feeling nauseous the past 2 days. Is this normal and will it settle? Thanks

on: Today at 10:01:46 AM 
Started by Emma - Last post by Emma
29 May 2024
The Royal Osteoporosis Society (ROS) has been campaigning for the last 46 weeks, for the extension of Fracture Liaison Services (FLS), to give people with osteoporosis an early diagnosis.

A low public awareness of osteoporosis continues to mean few people step forward for assessments after breaking a bone.

Since its launch, in 2023, the five minute osteoporosis risk checker has allowed over 29,000 people to get an early diagnosis.  For the risk checker and to get a personalised report on your bone health please use the Fracture Risk Assessment Tools links on our osteoporosis page.

on: Today at 09:36:48 AM 
Started by Cheryl53!!!! - Last post by Katherine
Sorry to hear this, I’m feeling like that right now. I find utrogestan greatly improved my sleep quality but doesn’t help me get to sleep. I take it right before bed. If I take it a couple of hours before bed or earlier it stops me going to sleep. If I take it vaginally I get no sleep benefits at all. It really takes some figuring out what works and it seems to be different for everyone. If you are suffering please see your gp x

on: Today at 08:58:19 AM 
Started by CLKD - Last post by Dotty
Flowers

on: Today at 08:41:25 AM 
Started by Hannahlou - Last post by Hannahlou
My husband reckons that he can't hear the whoosshing  :-\ ;D even when I lean in close  ::)

Mine says the same 😬

on: Today at 07:45:25 AM 
Started by Taz2 - Last post by CLKD
Let it go, let it go ...........

on: Today at 07:42:18 AM 
Started by Taz2 - Last post by jaypo
🤪🤯😵‍💫🫨🥴 does that sum you up Jill?  ;D

on: Today at 07:39:59 AM 
Started by bramble - Last post by jaypo
He's just a

on: Today at 07:27:51 AM 
Started by CLKD - Last post by CLKD
Bluebells

on: Today at 07:27:39 AM 
Started by Hannahlou - Last post by CLKD
My husband reckons that he can't hear the whoosshing  :-\ ;D even when I lean in close  ::)

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10