Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Mobile version of the Forum Click here

media

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 10
 on: May 04, 2024, 04:15:29 PM 
Started by Emzib0b - Last post by sheila99
Have you been tested for diabetes as that can cause it? I had recurring thrush some years ago, always just before a period. Can't remember the treatment now but think it was 3 Treatments with fluconazole a fortnight apart. It got rid of it. It had to be oral. There's a thread on a strain that's resistant to fluconazole just in case yours is. If you're buying it yourself generic fluconazole is much cheaper than canaston.

on: May 04, 2024, 04:15:22 PM 
Started by CLKD - Last post by CLKD
Hips

on: May 04, 2024, 04:15:02 PM 
Started by Linda - Last post by CLKD
Do U have a thread about this which Hurdity has answered  :-\

on: May 04, 2024, 04:08:24 PM 
Started by lilbebel - Last post by sheila99
I use a 6 week cycle, 2x100mg utro x either 10 or 12 days (depending on how dopey I am). They told me there's a slightly higher risk of endometrial cancer this way but I prefer that to being permanently doped. I bleed a day or 2 after stopping utro. Oestrogen all the time.
Thank you for your reply. Much appreciated. Do you notice that you are more clearheaded and feel like yourself on the days that you do not take progesterone? If yes, Is the difference noticeable quickly?
I've never been on conti so normal for me is not on it. It takes several days to feel at my worst and clears 2-3 days after stopping. I don't notice a difference between 100 and 200mg but it was noticeably worse with my own progesterone too.

on: May 04, 2024, 03:47:27 PM 
Started by Bass1979 - Last post by VioletAquarius
Thank you Joziel

on: May 04, 2024, 03:36:10 PM 
Started by devonhil - Last post by lilbebel
I’ve been on Utrogesten ( 12 on 16 off) and estrogel for years . My bleed has always been insignificant. But this month has been fairly heavy for me . I have been using fresh turmeric and ginger shots daily - not huge amounts ( 200g ginger & 50g turmeric juiced lasts at least 10 days ) I’m wondering if the turmeric would be causing the change in bleed ?

Hello, I believe turmeric can promote bleeding in the body so it could likely be the reason you’re having heavier bleeding.
May I ask you if you are postmenopausal. I’m interested in connecting with other women who are using a cyclical regimen with progesterone and who are also postmenopausal.

on: May 04, 2024, 03:04:42 PM 
Started by Linda - Last post by Linda
Hi,
Has anyone tried to come off Kliofem tablets and if so how did you go about it?
Thanks, Linda x

on: May 04, 2024, 02:48:32 PM 
Started by CLKD - Last post by jillydoll

Painful

on: May 04, 2024, 02:47:52 PM 
Started by bramble - Last post by jillydoll

Happy feet then.  ;D

on: May 04, 2024, 02:40:43 PM 
Started by doodlebug1 - Last post by Violetta808
Good to know everything is normal on your scans etc.

If you are thinking of stopping, personally I would first try cutting the conti patch in half ie 25mcg, and seeing how you feel after a couple of weeks. It’s off licence but safe to do this. It might just be enough to control meno symptoms without stimulating the endometrium and fibroids.

I just wonder if this might work for you as nausea, bloating and bleeding can be a sign of too much oestrogen. I have fibroids too, which bled a lot on 50mcg and I felt better all round reducing the dose (this is only an idea based on my own personal experience of course).

The problem is the conti patches only come in one dose and we are all different in our needs. It’s like everyone being forced to wear the same shoe size.

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 10