Advanced search  

News:

Not a Forum member? You can still subscribe to our Free Newsletter

media

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 10
 on: May 05, 2024, 01:46:39 PM 
Started by CrispyChick - Last post by AngelaH
I've read it can do both.

But no, my E levels are pretty normal. My P is low. Which I know the NHS won't care about. And having trialled bhrt P I just can't get there. And utrogestan killed me off.

I think it's unbalanced and the fluctuations.

But yes, without heavy periods, why would they remove it all?

I've not asked about chem meno. I have an appointment this week. And I've privately booked a meno gynae for 3 weeks time.

I cannot go on in this living hell.

Hormonal imbalance causes the symptoms. If low P responsible for it, adding just P should help. If it doesn’t help I would look to different reasons, not P.

NHS doctors follow the rules, they don’t make any decisions themselves.

I was suffering because of low P in my body for more than 10 years, NHS didn’t care till bleedings became uncontrollable, but they didn’t think about removing my uterus, very simple solution, the source of progesterone was fitted to my uterus instead. It helped, NHS was happy too.

Have at least 3 doctors opinions before making any decision. I so hope you will find the way out of this hell.

on: May 05, 2024, 01:45:51 PM 
Started by jayneaddo - Last post by jayneaddo
Hi

Yes its for external use as well as the vagifem. I have lots of burning and itching. Trying Yes moisturiser today and oatmeal bath last night. Very slight improvement. Maybe I stopped too soon. I have interstitial cystitis so it doesn't take much to irritate that area

on: May 05, 2024, 01:39:46 PM 
Started by Aprilflower - Last post by jaypo
Did someone say cake?!?  ;D

on: May 05, 2024, 01:38:58 PM 
Started by Micky - Last post by Songbird
 ;D I’m so glad I’m not alone in doing these crazy things  ;)
I’ve put salt in hubby’s tea, sugar on my chips  :o and as for recycling - plastic in the glass bit, cardboard in the plastic bit and, as for the garden weeds  :o

on: May 05, 2024, 01:38:56 PM 
Started by jayneaddo - Last post by Dierdre
Why were you prescribed Estriol as well,
Is it for external use?
I use both but only because vagifem doesn't help with my outer bits and estriol sorts this out. Estriol does tend to sting at first if you are sore so I also apply Bepanthen after applying estriol, or you could use a moisturiser as well.

on: May 05, 2024, 01:13:59 PM 
Started by jayneaddo - Last post by jayneaddo
Hi Everyone
I have used vagifem for a long time and it is fantastic. Last week I was prescribed estriol cream to use as well. I used for a couple of days and had a lot of burning so stopped. Still burning. Should I restart or use a vaginal moisturiser for a while first. Or do a reload of Vagifem and then try again. Seeing GP on Wednesday as been having bleeding so one option is to wait till then and the think about what's best to do. Any ideas from you lovely lot?

on: May 05, 2024, 01:03:02 PM 
Started by Aprilflower - Last post by CapriCapri
Breakfast with a friend and we put the world to rights.  Walk before the rain started. . Made a marmalade cake with some of the homemade marmalade that friends keep giving me.  Perfect with a big mug of tea on this horrid rainy day.

on: May 05, 2024, 01:00:31 PM 
Started by Linda - Last post by che
Hi, i started hrt conti everol just over 1 year ago, no spotting but after 7/8 months i began to spot, i had checks and was told it was fine, hospital  suggested  pessaries, but gp said i am on a combination patch. Over easter i bleed a lot like a period, pains, and clumsy before it as well. The gp told me people can have false periods on hrt and to remove the patch and replace the next one as normal. But he also said  i am just prolonging having menopause syntoms as when i come off hrt i will get them all then. I replied i thought new advice was for bone and brain health to keep on hrt long term, he was no impress with that idea.

on: May 05, 2024, 01:00:00 PM 
Started by Dorastar - Last post by AngelaH
Could it make too much of one hormone though. Or does it cause balance?
I think the body decides what it needs. Who knows what body’s decision can be.

My body used to make too much T, I think it used my progesterone to convert it into T. This is why I am not in rush to try Tibolone, I don’t know what my body will make from it.

on: May 05, 2024, 12:38:46 PM 
Started by Dorastar - Last post by CrispyChick
Could it make too much of one hormone though. Or does it cause balance?

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 10