Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Got a story to tell for the magazine? Get in touch with the editor!

media

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
 on: Today at 12:42:44 PM 
Started by CLKD - Last post by Songbird
Beyonce  :)

on: Today at 12:37:52 PM 
Started by Perce88 - Last post by Perce88
So, bit of an update,
Despite informing the Dr's I am suffering
Constant discomfort and burning, they informed me I wouldn't have an appointment with a doctor for a minimum of 4 weeks, so I passed the question on as to whether I can use Ovestin every evening to which the reply was only up to a fortnight and no longer.
Well, this is my 3rd week of using Ovestin every evening and whilst not a dramatic improvement there is a slight let up in discomfort.
Despite the fact there was apparently a big 'shake up' within the medical profession to be more aware and sympathetic towards the Menopause I have yet to witness this :-(

on: Today at 12:37:10 PM 
Started by Loo53 - Last post by CLKD
Do a search ;-).  A real dish, especially in. his MotoGP leathers  :whist:

on: Today at 12:36:14 PM 
Started by Taz2 - Last post by CLKD
Strawberries need lots of sunshine  ;)

Fields of Gold

on: Today at 12:35:33 PM 
Started by jaypo - Last post by CLKD
jaypo - that reminds me a lorry driver who worked for our Company, complaining that his wife told him that the ceiling needed painting .......... he was less than impressed  :bed:

Me - being slammed on village FB ........

on: Today at 12:34:31 PM 
Started by CLKD - Last post by CLKD
 ;D

halo

on: Today at 12:34:10 PM 
Started by bramble - Last post by CLKD
after lots of surgery

on: Today at 12:33:25 PM 
Started by Scottish lass - Last post by CLKD
That's awful shropshirelass - were you alone when the consultant made that suggestion?  Some have no bed-side manner at all, it is how patients are informed that really matters!  So pleased that you are now 'within normal limits'.

Scottish Lass - Most conditions are treatable.  Make a list of your worried to discuss at your next appt., take some1 with you to listen to the bits that you might miss ;-).

Dr GOOGLE knows, not a lot. 

on: Today at 12:17:28 PM 
Started by GrittyGrotty - Last post by Dotty
Hi it can take a few months to settle on a continuous regime. Just keep taking the Utrogestan every night and it should settle.  Once settled, you shouldn’t get any bleeding.

Can you tell us how old you are and whether you were getting regular bleeds on sequential hrt ? And how long have you been on hrt.

on: Today at 11:39:12 AM 
Started by Scottish lass - Last post by Nas
I have had countless scans for unscheduled bleeding. The last one showed thickening and fluid which the consultant said was suggestive of cancer. When I had my hysteroscopy 6 weeks later the lining was thin and no fluid was there. This shows that things can change very rapidly. There were no concerns and I was discharged. Reading other peoples experience on here alongside mine, in most instances there isn't a problem. Try not to worry, easier said than done, but the hysteroscopy will give answers and if by any chance anything needs to be done they will sort out a treatment plan.

That’s it exactly, In most cases, the bleeding/ staining etc amounts to nothing serious, but they need to follow protocol. As you say, the hysteroscopy will reveal more and will hopefully offer reassurance.

Try to refrain from googling though  :)

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10