Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please have a look at the questionnaire page if you have a spare minute.

media

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
 on: Today at 05:15:57 PM 
Started by Cheryl53!!!! - Last post by Cheryl53!!!!
I’ve had enough this insomnia is crippling me. What are your experiences starting hrt for sleep? Give me some hope  ::)

on: Today at 05:11:01 PM 
Started by Katie - Last post by Katie
I have my appointment through to attend the gynae oncology clinic on Friday.  Seeing the word oncology has reduced me to 😢 tears.As well as receiving the letter in the post this morning I also had a phone call from the hospital telling me the appointment will be a 30 minutes consultation. Do you think that means no tests or scan will be done ?

on: Today at 04:58:58 PM 
Started by bramble - Last post by CLKD
The Caring for God's Acres Charity are asking the public to look around grave yards in their locality searching for lichens on headstones, trees, ground etc..  This is to take place throughout June 2024 to record which species are noted.  There isn't an address yet so will have to check the website, so that results can be logged.

Pouring here.  >:(

on: Today at 04:42:23 PM 
Started by buffy26 - Last post by Wrensong
Yes Jillyboo, busted thermostat in a nutshell  :-\
Like you, I've amassed a vast range of bedding down to 1-tog duvets & have often tried to sleep under just a sheet.  I never get above 4-tog duvet even in mid winter.  I also sleep with the window open when that's possible & keep hot water bottles in the bottom of the fridge all day to take up with me at night when need be.  I also can't tolerate hot weather any more & long gone are the days when we holidayed in the Med.

Again like you I opted for cylical HRT long postmenopause to minmise progestogen exposure.

I don't personally know any other women - family or friends, on HRT or not, who suffer nightsweats every night year round to the degree I do.  And they've been stubbornly resistant despite various doses of oestrogen over past 9 years & working my through the entire range of progestogens, in latter years on a long cycle.  So still v much a work in progress.
Wx

on: Today at 04:32:31 PM 
Started by Elliebee - Last post by Jules
So pleased it went well for you. Yes, anxiety can make us lose all sense sometimes!
It just makes it impossible to look at things rationally!

I used the worry tree that somebody gave me recently. Its a very simple thought process but helped, I didnt overthink things as much and felt more logical. You have to open your mind to thinking differently and controlling your thoughts though

on: Today at 04:30:15 PM 
Started by Elliebee - Last post by DottyD68
Me too. Plus they will find something else that I hadn't even started to worry about yet  ;D What are we like!

on: Today at 04:28:09 PM 
Started by Peach8 - Last post by Peach8
Hello.. My latest peri symptom is redness across my chest and neck, sometimes with radiating heat but other times just red.  If I get warm it gets worse and when I go to the gym these areas are scarlet and I get hotter than normal. I look like I'm embarrassed and it is embarrassing. Sometimes it will rise into my face and it makes me very self conscious. I'm pretty happy with my hrt just now, E, P & T so I don't want to adjust it. It's not allergy related or a skin issue. Has anyone got any suggestions that might help please?

on: Today at 04:17:31 PM 
Started by Elliebee - Last post by Elliebee
Really pleased you got it checked out and all ok. You sound like a different person this afternoon. Great news X

Thank you ! I dread going to GP as always fear the worst !

on: Today at 04:15:44 PM 
Started by bramble - Last post by CLKD
chocolate; fizz; Rennies

on: Today at 04:01:46 PM 
Started by Elliebee - Last post by DottyD68
Really pleased you got it checked out and all ok. You sound like a different person this afternoon. Great news X

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10