Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Menopause Matters magazine ISSUE 75 out now. (Spring issue, March 2024)

media

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
 on: Today at 02:27:38 PM 
Started by Dorothy Gale - Last post by Dorothy Gale
Who the heck knows Sarah?.....

Just a guessing game ain't it.

I'm speaking to my gp on Friday....fat lot of good it does but I'm gonna ask for bloods to be done...thyroid, diabetes etc....rule stuff out..

Literally don't know how us women do this?!

Thank you for your help xxx

on: Today at 01:59:51 PM 
Started by samson1706 - Last post by samson1706
It sound quite normal for peri to me. I had this happen a year ago and bled for 5 weeks. Because you gone a while without a period, the lining builds up and then when you do eventually have a period, it can be heavy or light and be prolonged. I really don’t think it’s anything to worry about, but if you are concerned then have a word with your GP. Hope this goes some way to reassure you that all is probably normal and just the joys  of this time of life for us

Thanks for your reply. Yes I'm glad of the reassurance it's not just me.

on: Today at 01:57:51 PM 
Started by samson1706 - Last post by samson1706
Hormones upheaval.  My periods waxed and waned, missing months; then a normal bleed for several months.

What is the flow like?

Thanks for your reply...it is not heavy, some bleeding on sanitary towel but more when I wipe.

on: Today at 01:48:46 PM 
Started by jaypo - Last post by Autumnwalks
I wish my blondness had returned! ;) :-*

on: Today at 01:43:19 PM 
Started by Robin - Last post by CLKD
 ;D. I've really put the wooden spoon in our local group by reporting a drone, which hovered over our gardens yesterday.  When I shouted at it the thing was whisked away - the user was un-sighted and we heard car doors all morning, stopping and driving on: with the sound of grass trimmers so we didn't think much of that: until this thing appeared! sounding like a grass trimmer.

After I put a warning on FB all vitriol crept out of the woodwork.  Mods had to step in as some was slanderous!  The Government and CAA websites have different guidelines: the former states the Law around flying and CAA gives 'guidance'.   >:(

I fight on  ;D not 1 to miss an opportunity.  What I did as a warning as it may be criminals - which someone asked me to prove !!! - seeing who has back doors open or sheds full of stuff!

on: Today at 01:39:24 PM 
Started by gc123 - Last post by CLKD
I am trying to persuade my DH to use sunscreen on his head!   Most in Boots are geared to women and children  >:(.  It needs to be 'right' and non sticky or he won't consider it!

Any hints?

on: Today at 01:37:11 PM 
Started by Aprilflower - Last post by CLKD
Went to an antiques fair to meet friends
Home for light lunch
Most of the lobelia now potted into tubs and stood aporpriately
Sitting in the shade  ::)

on: Today at 01:36:12 PM 
Started by bramble - Last post by CLKD
Intermittently too hot to work in the garden followed by chilly clouds

on: Today at 01:35:39 PM 
Started by CLKD - Last post by CLKD
Matterhorn

on: Today at 01:34:56 PM 
Started by violetbat - Last post by CLKD
Do U need to?  Get a good shampoo and gently massage the scalp.  Dab the main water off then air dry.  Hair often finds its own way  ::) mayB your scalp needs a change ? ;-)

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10