Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please have a look at the questionnaire page if you have a spare minute.

media

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
 on: Today at 04:02:01 PM 
Started by Jules - Last post by Northerngirl
Keep up the good work Jules, looks like you're getting a  positive response.
Like you and CLKD say...they can publish all the paperwork they like but if nobody takes any notice of it what's the point.
Us ladies just need to make sure that when we are treated badly we kick up a fuss and get heard.
Well done Jules :)

on: Today at 04:01:57 PM 
Started by Trixiebell - Last post by DottyD68
I agree with Northern girl.
Don't be lulled into thinking when they feel better you can stop the drops. Keep on taking them and they should be fine.

on: Today at 04:00:10 PM 
Started by Elliebee - Last post by Elliebee
Thank you ladies.

Penguin it is outside of the anal opening just outside the puckered up anal skin if that makes sense?
The 12 o’clock position is closest to vagina and 6 o’clock near bum crack . As you say the things we talk about on here 😬🤣

on: Today at 03:57:30 PM 
Started by Trixiebell - Last post by Northerngirl
Trixiebell,  glad everything went well today for you. I agree Hycosan are expensive...you have to look out for any offers.....the night gel is less expensive.
It costs a fortune this menopause nightmare with all the creams ,gels,supplements etc..😂.
Remember to keep using the drops regularly in both eyes even though he said one is drier than the other....if you're anything like me the dryness changes from eye to eye and is constant 🤦‍♀️.

on: Today at 03:49:48 PM 
Started by DottyD68 - Last post by DottyD68

I put my patch on the front edge of my thigh which is the firmest part of my body. It doesn't generally wrinkle up there when I move or get rubbed by clothes being pulled on/off.

I do quite a bit of cycling so sweat most days. However I have been doing that during the last 3/4 months since I started using patches and it hasn't been a problem to date. It must be the general increase in temperature we have had this past week or so causing me to be hotter / warmer for longer.

on: Today at 03:43:52 PM 
Started by DottyD68 - Last post by CLKD
When do U apply it?   mayB change the time of day when your skin won't be subject to sweating ........

on: Today at 03:40:55 PM 
Started by Elliebee - Last post by CLKD
Do remember that bright red blood is fresh, usually due to a cut or similar.  Get which ever preparation you decide upon as far into the sore area as is comfortable.  Several times a day when possible.  Keeping the area less dry is important to stop those paper cuts!

on: Today at 03:39:07 PM 
Started by Elliebee - Last post by Penguin
Hi Penguin mine starts just south of the anal opening and is 1-2 cm. Did u ever get yours checked by a GP. Problem I have is that by the time I’m going to see GP it will have gone. As I know bleeding is from the external cut and not from inside rectum I’m thinking it’s nothing to stress over.
But I do suffer from HA.

When you say South do you mean inside the anal opening? Mine are generally on the outside and no, never been checked by a gp, but really it's nothing, just dry thin and sensitive skin. Like Dotty says I've also had bright red when I've squeezed out a really hard / sharp feeling poo (lol the things we talk about here) but, truly, this is just your health anxiety, it isn't a thing at all.

on: Today at 03:37:41 PM 
Started by Jules - Last post by CLKD
I agree - what's written down on paper can soon go to the bottom of the 'in-tray'!  Pity that medics don't read what is suggested by these various bodies for which the tax payer is charged!  Glad that you had a reply ...... that isn't lip service.

on: Today at 03:35:38 PM 
Started by Trixiebell - Last post by CLKD
Furyan - have a lookC at the 'treatments' section above [white print on pink ].  Make notes;-)

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10