Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook

media

Author Topic: Hair is definitely starting to get a wave to it- anyone else have this happen?  (Read 104 times)

violetbat

I’m 5 years into HRT and 56. All my life I have had thick , poker straight hair. Now it is very frizzy all the time and I wondered whether it was infact wanting to curl. It definitely is. I like the curls, they are only at the back and the underneath layers. Not sure how to work with this split personality hair.
Don’t under how the follicles can actually change shape. Anyone with similar experiences?🙂

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them

Morning.  Hair follicles may be affected by chemotherapy in that the hair returns differently.

Frizzy ?  means what.  Soft curls or dry ........

violetbat

Frizzy means like I have been electrocuted! I wondered whether the friziness meant I was infact trying to make my now wavy hair be straight hair. Turns out I do now have some wave. I have no idea how to treat non straight hair!

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them

Do U need to?  Get a good shampoo and gently massage the scalp.  Dab the main water off then air dry.  Hair often finds its own way  ::) mayB your scalp needs a change ? ;-)