Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Got a story to tell for the magazine? Get in touch with the editor!

media

Pages: 1 ... 72 73 [74]

Author Topic: Re: How are you today?  (Read 123804 times)

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
Re: How are you today?
« Reply #1095 on: May 01, 2024, 05:05:14 PM »

:thankyou:

Songbird

« Reply #1096 on: Today at 10:58:00 AM »

Oh my goodness, I could sleep standing up at the minute! Hubby and I have both had an awful viral infection (the worst cough we've ever had and crashing fatigue 😩). Took ages to get rid of the cough. Couldn't believe we tested negative for covid tbh  :o....
I'm still suffering with sleepiness and he's left with fatigue  :-\.
Is post viral fatigue a real condition? Any tips ladies? 🙏x

Autumnwalks

« Reply #1097 on: Today at 11:12:37 AM »

Found that I have a partially collapsed lung and constriction of the tube in my lungs due to one of my tumors tripling in size in two months! Lots of progressive disease too. This explains much of my recent cough,pain and breathlessness. Upping my meds to the highest dosage. Still feeling fairly positive as now at least I have an explanation
  :) Hope you're feeling better
CKLD.

Minusminnie

« Reply #1098 on: Today at 11:41:21 AM »

A nurse told me at one time to 'listen to your body'. If you need to sleep and if your life allows it i would Songbird.  Sleep is so important for many things.

I'm just emerging from 2 more days in bed with a wretched cough after i thought it was getting better but it returned again on Wednesday.  Currently on teaspoons of local runny honey to help.  A natural expectorant with other properties and some nutritional value i guess.

Reading your post though Autumnwalks it puts things in perspective.  Take best care of yourself.  X   :-*

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #1099 on: Today at 11:44:44 AM »

Tnx - I was unable to sleep well due to thinking about my friend's condition  :'(
Body hungry so am stuffing as much as possible so that I don't get those awful feelings!

These viruses seem to be taking more a hold since Covid lockdown.  Listen to your body, sleep heals!   group :hug:

Autumnwalks

« Reply #1100 on: Today at 12:04:10 PM »

Minusminnie  :-*
Pages: 1 ... 72 73 [74]