Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Got a story to tell for the magazine? Get in touch with the editor!

media

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14

Author Topic: Breast reduction anyone?  (Read 58350 times)

coffee mate

Re: Breast reduction anyone?
« Reply #180 on: April 01, 2011, 06:16:00 PM »

Weight Watchers are very good,  My sons partner  joined a few months ago, and she has done really well,
she's lost a noticeable amount of weight...and like Bette says she always seems to be eating, and she eats chocolate!  :-\

niecsey

« Reply #181 on: April 01, 2011, 07:27:20 PM »

Yep ww is brill if you stick with it worth it to get your op hun x

niecsey

« Reply #182 on: April 01, 2011, 09:24:12 PM »

LOL LARKY ME too but me own fault cos l was naughty all the time lol x

Oldteen

« Reply #183 on: April 01, 2011, 09:27:03 PM »

Well done to those who have successfully used WW.  Unfortunately I lost pounds with them, but only from my purse.  ::)

;D

I'll try that Larky. The other trick is to eat slowly, if your food doesn't get too cold!

I have a friend who drives everywhere, walks very slowly and takes no exercise, so it goes without saying that she is slim. What I've noticed is that she eats very slowly, and she tells me that she feels full up quickly. I'll try and follow her example, but I can't walk slowly, just can't! I talk rapidly too. Should be as thin as a rake! >:(

Oldteen

« Reply #184 on: April 02, 2011, 10:03:55 AM »

Yes I've heard that too Larky, and I did try slowing my eating down and lost a few pounds. That was last year but I've since had a relapse!

I must try it again. I have observed that people who are naturally slim do eat very slowly, and therefore consume less.

Interesting thing I read somewhere about MacDonald's. Someone made the comment that the British and Americans don't like food, they just like eating. . The same applies to fat people too I guess. ( Not that I consider myself to be fat, of course... ;) )

Oldteen

« Reply #185 on: July 06, 2011, 02:17:04 PM »

Hey guess what? After attending the gym twice a week for 6 weeks I've lost a few centimetres off my arms , legs, waist, hips and... and... FIVE CENTIMETRES OFF MY BUST!!! ALL WITHOUT STARVING MYSELF!!! :cancan:

I'll get into a D cup yet!

niecsey

« Reply #186 on: July 06, 2011, 04:42:03 PM »

Hello all sorry l havnt been on, hows it going? You any further forward? I go 18th July and lm struggling with the fags like mad l know it will make a lot of differennce once he says thats you on the list so tryign my best till then. Ive always relied on my cigs there like a comforter when lm in pain and l am alot lately , lm smoking no where near what l used to but l have to stop, well done on weight loss and inch loss keep in touch x

niecsey

« Reply #187 on: June 06, 2012, 10:11:29 PM »

Hey long time no see you  lot :)  I did get my op at the end of december :) hows it goign Batty? x

Suzi Q

« Reply #188 on: June 07, 2012, 05:13:08 AM »

Smoke and drink they are like the Gestapo
People had operations before this hysterical madness started
They lived they werent dying in 1000s in operating rooms
Smokes bad so id Drink fast food being fAT Diabetic the list is endless
Hitler would love to see all this rubbish this is what he wanted
What next if your over 45 or your not black or white or you have a genetic disorder
Doctors should not be moralising
As a nurse I never knew a Doctor who didnt drink and I didnt know a nurse who didnt smoke
Sorry this is my bug bear rules knowone has the right to tell us what we MUST do
So knowone got operated on in the 40&50s when GPS advised SMOKE for ENGLAND to stop you eating
You can actually find leaflets that say that and Doctors did know smoking wasnt good for you even back then
Theres one leaflet I saw it was 1947 I think crops in England had failed and food was short even more so
IT said in BOLD LETTERS SMOKE FOR ENGLAND save your rations!

Bette

« Reply #189 on: June 07, 2012, 08:00:13 AM »

Hi niecsey
Good to hear from you again.  :foryou:
Bette x

niecsey

« Reply #190 on: June 07, 2012, 01:51:13 PM »

WOW LOL  l did pack in for a little while  even paid £120 to see a hypno....  it didnt work......  l felt horrendous when l stopped even with the replacement stuff.... going to try again in my own way and time no good someone telling you you have to stop it doesnt work like that as l know, luckily  l healed without any problems what so ever and am happy with my boobs for the first time since they appeared  Hope all is well  xxx

niecsey

« Reply #191 on: June 07, 2012, 07:25:00 PM »

Hi :) x didnt realize l hadnt been on here for so long lol might be cos lve had no notifications to any posts good to be back though xxx

Oldteen

« Reply #192 on: June 11, 2012, 02:51:36 PM »

Tell us more Niecsey! How long did you take to heal, and what size were you, and are now? Has it made a big difference to you?

I've spent a year trying to lose a measly stone to bring my BMI down for me to be considered for the op. By going to the gym I've lost inches, but the scales have hardly moved because muscle is heavier than fat and I've built up some muscle. This whole BMI business is nonsense. My arms ( always my best and slimmest feature) have become very thin now.

I'm now considering trying to go private, as I'm thinking they'll be less picky about a few excess pounds, most of which is on my boobs anyway! My friend said I look size twelve from the back, and twenty from the front.

The major obstacle is my husband. He's happy for me to have it done for free, but won't countenance paying £5000 or whatever is, though we can afford it. :(

wombat62

« Reply #193 on: June 12, 2012, 08:26:52 AM »

I haven't had time to read the whole thread but last week I was clearing out my undies draw and found one of my bras before I put on weight over the last 10 years.  It was a lovely little 32A, I mean little - looked like a childs bra, was I really that small once?  Blooming things just keep growing as you get older!  I'd love to have mine reduced and neatened up.  I'm sure they are making bras smaller these days but putting bigger labels on them lol!

Reminds me of a girl I was at school with, she was very slim, not tall but had really big boobs, they did look painful to carry around.  I remember her having a reduction op but unfortunately I guess because we were still teens they started growing back again, I hope she managed to get them sorted at some point.

I can never see why people want them enlarged!

Good luck and hope you can get your ops. 

Eddie

« Reply #194 on: June 13, 2012, 11:07:08 PM »

Yehhhh, Well done Neicey. I know it is the best thing i've ever done, no regrets still and that's nearly 6 years ago. Do you feel more in proportion?
Eddie. x
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14