Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please have a look at the questionnaire page if you have a spare minute.

media

Author Topic: Evorel Vs Estradot.  (Read 220 times)

lisa06031510

Evorel Vs Estradot.
« on: May 05, 2024, 06:39:13 PM »

Hello,

I've recently changed from Estradot to Evorel and I've gained so much weight and my appetite is crazy.. has anyone experienced the same? The only reason I changed is because Estradot is harder to get hold off...
Def gonna ask to go back on Estradot though because I feel disgusting.
Although I am aware it may not be anything to do with the patches and just me being greedy lol

Thank you

LIsa x

Hurdity

Re: Evorel Vs Estradot.
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2024, 07:57:39 PM »

Hi Lisa

It's very individual. I used Estradot for years and loved it, and then it became difficult to get hold of - 2018 or so or maybe 2019, when the shortages first started. Was put onto other patches and eventually as they became short, was put onto Evorel and I love them! I think I get a bit more oestrogen from them and they are more stable in hot weather ie don't slide about quite so much. But it's a personal thing. This would not be the cause of weight gain - probably your body changing in some way so that your metabolism has slowed, so you may now need to change how much you eat of certain foods, and take more exercise just to stay the same weight! I know I do!!

Hurdity x

lisa06031510

Re: Evorel Vs Estradot.
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2024, 06:05:16 AM »

Hello,

Thank you for your reply, I am going to ask to go back on to Estrodot... I know it's probably nothing to do with the patches but since being on them I have most definitely put on weight.. I am just constantly hungry and don't have the Will power to ignore the cravings.
I'm just going to ask them to.perscribe me them.a.month early so that hopefully I can find some x