Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Not a Forum member? You can still subscribe to our Free Newsletter

media

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: 15 symptoms in one day  (Read 859 times)

CrispyChick

Re: 15 symptoms in one day
« Reply #15 on: April 27, 2024, 09:32:11 AM »

Thank you Turkish delight.

Do you mean get on the right hrt after peri??? As right now, mt fluctuating E is definitely the problem. Adding to that just compounds it.  >:(

Turkish delight

« Reply #16 on: April 27, 2024, 11:06:00 AM »

Hia,

Yes getting on hrt now is your best bet.

The first hormone to decrease in peri is estrogen, which leaves your body out of whack and out of balance with the progesterone which decreases at a later stage. The fact that the E&P is off is what is causing these symptoms.

Google it and then I'd get on it asap if it were me. I started it age 51 bcz that's when I worked out what the hell was going on with me.

TD
« Last Edit: April 27, 2024, 03:28:26 PM by Turkish delight »

Maruuna

« Reply #17 on: April 29, 2024, 01:07:50 AM »

can agree with pretty much everyone here... I'm relatively new in perimenopause, all started very suddenly around 7 months ago, when I was 44.
And it's not only changing from month to month with ever new 'funny' smyptoms, they can really suddenly come in one single day. I had all of the initial posting symptoms in one day,
varying with additional things like burning tongue, muscle twitching in one of my legs, my back, my shoulder or my eye for hours, complete insomnia while being dead tired, sudden shivers,
only my thumbs feeling extremely warm for hours (anyone know that one?) etc. etc.
It's tiring and annoying for sure  :-\

Turkish delight

« Reply #18 on: April 29, 2024, 08:51:24 AM »

can agree with pretty much everyone here... I'm relatively new in perimenopause, all started very suddenly around 7 months ago, when I was 44.
And it's not only changing from month to month with ever new 'funny' smyptoms, they can really suddenly come in one single day. I had all of the initial posting symptoms in one day,
varying with additional things like burning tongue, muscle twitching in one of my legs, my back, my shoulder or my eye for hours, complete insomnia while being dead tired, sudden shivers,
only my thumbs feeling extremely warm for hours (anyone know that one?) etc. etc.
It's tiring and annoying for sure  :-\

Hia,

Yes, I have had some of the eye twitchs for hours too, it only happened once thank goodness.
And cold flushes lasting hours. I think they are worse than the hot ones.
it's warm all around you but your shivering under a throw with a hot water bottle and still can't warm up.
I almost burnt my hands clutching on to the hot water bottle so hard as I couldn't feel them getting warmer but they obviously were.

Fluctuating or low estrogen is the cause, as it's what is responsible for regulating our temp.

TD
« Last Edit: April 29, 2024, 09:06:41 AM by Turkish delight »

AngelaH

« Reply #19 on: April 29, 2024, 10:26:58 AM »

About hot and cold flashes.

Because my sex hormones declined one by one, I could see clearly the difference between hot flashes caused by low progesterone and hot flashes caused by low estrogen. My peri it was period when my the first hormone progesterone dropped down, estrogen still remained high enough. I was feeling constantly warm and hot flashes all were about excessive sweating and feeling too hot. In meno it was estrogen, which started falling down dramatically, I experienced mix hot and cold flashes, hot flashes it was about to make my face and neck red and feeling hot, then suddenly all changed and waves of cold flashes arrived, I felt very chilly inside and I was shivering. The worst it was at night, 1 min I was hot and another min I was cold.

But I did like cold flashes in summer and hated them in winter.

After all I would say hot flashes in peri, when low progesterone was responsible for that, where the worst for me.
Pages: 1 [2]