Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Got a story to tell for the magazine? Get in touch with the editor!

media

Author Topic: Night sweats  (Read 436 times)

Dawn3129

Night sweats
« on: April 21, 2024, 10:22:49 AM »

I'm on estrogen and progesterone but still get nights where I'm a sweaty mess - anyone else? X

trandall

Re: Night sweats
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2024, 02:32:20 PM »

Hi there hope your well, I started on HRT patches and didn’t have any however due to other issues have been on nothing for around 6 months which has actually give. Me a chance to evaluate my night sweats and I can say they are worse some weeks than others so I believe it’s just due to the levels of the hormones fluctuating.
I will need to get back on something soon to support this as sleepless nights soon catch up take care

Turkish delight

« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2024, 04:10:04 PM »

Hia Dawn,

I think you need to tweak up the estrogen, see what others say as I'm not an expert but it completely gets rid of them for me.
I used to have a dozen hot flushes and sweat all night.
Can you elaborate on your HRT regime?

TD
« Last Edit: April 21, 2024, 04:13:56 PM by Turkish delight »

Dawn3129

« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2024, 07:02:43 PM »

Hi there hope your well, I started on HRT patches and didn’t have any however due to other issues have been on nothing for around 6 months which has actually give. Me a chance to evaluate my night sweats and I can say they are worse some weeks than others so I believe it’s just due to the levels of the hormones fluctuating.
I will need to get back on something soon to support this as sleepless nights soon catch up take care
Thank you so much! I've realised that near my period is worse x

Dawn3129

« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2024, 07:00:47 AM »

Hia Dawn,

I think you need to tweak up the estrogen, see what others say as I'm not an expert but it completely gets rid of them for me.
I used to have a dozen hot flushes and sweat all night.
Can you elaborate on your HRT regime?

TD

I'm currently on two pumps twice daily of the gel and 5mg of the progesterone. It's not every night and maybe 4 times a month so I'm not sure if it's just fluctuating hormones. Just a bit sick of perimenopause and anxiety x