Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Menopause Matters magazine ISSUE 75 out now. (Spring issue, March 2024)

media

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Update regarding painful hysteroscopy  (Read 773 times)

Kathleen

Re: Update regarding painful hysteroscopy
« Reply #15 on: April 26, 2024, 07:28:02 AM »

Hello again ladies.

The nurse practitioner at my GP surgery  hadn't seen a letter from my Consultant which had been written ten months earlier. I had to show her the letter on my phone.  She said that she would contact the hospital but nothing happened. A few months later and a full year since the letter was written it appeared in my records.

I think admin in the NHS is struggling as much as every other part of the service. It's all very well having the technology but you still need people to push the right buttons.

It seems that all our public services are in a mess at the moment.

Take care ladies.

K.

Jules

« Reply #16 on: April 26, 2024, 09:41:29 AM »

Hello again ladies.

The nurse practitioner at my GP surgery  hadn't seen a letter from my Consultant which had been written ten months earlier. I had to show her the letter on my phone.  She said that she would contact the hospital but nothing happened. A few months later and a full year since the letter was written it appeared in my records.

I think admin in the NHS is struggling as much as every other part of the service. It's all very well having the technology but you still need people to push the right buttons.

It seems that all our public services are in a mess at the moment.

Take care ladies.

K.

Yes, it's seems its pot luck what level of service you get. My son went for his appointment and was told they'd lost the night oxygen test he'd dropped off. Thanks everyone for the best wishes anyway.

Jules

« Reply #17 on: May 01, 2024, 09:55:38 AM »

My MP has now written to the Minister on my behalf to ask for an update and next steps regarding the Minister’s meeting with the Campaign Against Painful Hysteroscopy group. I'm not sure how prompt the ministers are at responding.  Probably quicker than if I had written.

Penguin

« Reply #18 on: May 01, 2024, 10:22:09 AM »

My MP has now written to the Minister on my behalf to ask for an update and next steps regarding the Minister’s meeting with the Campaign Against Painful Hysteroscopy group. I'm not sure how prompt the ministers are at responding.  Probably quicker than if I had written.

Hopefully they'll be being more proactive at responding to constituents atm given there's a general election looming.

Jules

« Reply #19 on: May 01, 2024, 04:28:01 PM »

My MP has now written to the Minister on my behalf to ask for an update and next steps regarding the Minister’s meeting with the Campaign Against Painful Hysteroscopy group. I'm not sure how prompt the ministers are at responding.  Probably quicker than if I had written.

Hopefully they'll be being more proactive at responding to constituents atm given there's a general election looming.
Good point.
Pages: 1 [2]