Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Menopause Matters magazine ISSUE 75 out now. (Spring issue, March 2024)

media

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

Author Topic: The breakdown thread  (Read 10566 times)

KaraShannon

Re: The breakdown thread
« Reply #60 on: September 07, 2023, 01:28:30 PM »

Exhausted again  >:(  fed up with it, I have a visitor staying down the road and I am not seeing her because she's up with the lark, she'll be opening the wine now and settling down. 

That said it seems a lot of people are doing that these days. 

Can't seem to access services in the afternoon either and it doesn't help for people with chronic fatigue.  The gardener wants to come in the morning, the doctors, it has to be morning, virtually everyone you call for anything, it has to be the morning.

I have decided if a service doesn't run in the afternoon (I'm not asking late, just noon onwards) then I'm not waiting, I'm moving on.

Now to beat my exhaustion into tidying up a little and getting out to see my visitor who's travelled a long way  >:( >:( >:(

Susie69

• First Flush
« Reply #61 on: September 11, 2023, 03:55:46 PM »

I feel like I'm going mad some days    :o     ...honestly the mood swings...   :'( :-\  paranoia...sometimes its like another person has taken over my body and I'm thinking why am I saying this? ... that's not what I wanted to say! Already lost friend due to things I have no memory of saying (found email months later..no memory of writing it at all)

I've even been googling 'Menopausal Psychosis'!  and whether you can have Dissociative Amnesia from having severe brain fog during menopause! :-\  ...but daren't ask a GP in case they thought I really had and locked me up!  :-X

KaraShannon

« Reply #62 on: September 11, 2023, 11:13:04 PM »

I feel like I'm going mad some days    :o     ...honestly the mood swings...   :'( :-\  paranoia...sometimes its like another person has taken over my body and I'm thinking why am I saying this? ... that's not what I wanted to say! Already lost friend due to things I have no memory of saying (found email months later..no memory of writing it at all)

Susie69, this doesn't surprise me, I was forgetting things I'd said and done, or been asked if I would do and I agreed and then promptly forgot.  HRT seemed to stop all that with me, but I think all these things go in phases so it could happen again.

Sorry to hear you lost a friend over it, have you attempted explaining you have no recollection of it?  That would suggest that you had some kind of hormonal thing going on then.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]