Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please have a look at the questionnaire page if you have a spare minute.

media

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Problems with completing GP's HRT review questionnaire  (Read 1818 times)

DottyD68

Re: Problems with completing GP's HRT review questionnaire
« Reply #15 on: May 16, 2023, 06:07:50 PM »

Hi Sheila99,

I think phone appointments definitely have their place especially if you are given a time slot and for routine updates/discussions. I have waited all day for a call only to find the GP has run out of time to call and then I have to go through the whole triage process again and waste another day waiting for a call. But if you know you need a physical examination it just seems such a waste of time waiting all day for a call only to be told you need a face to face (which you knew you needed).

Katejo

Re: Problems with completing GP's HRT review questionnaire
« Reply #16 on: May 24, 2023, 08:44:00 PM »

Hi Sheila99,

I think phone appointments definitely have their place especially if you are given a time slot and for routine updates/discussions. I have waited all day for a call only to find the GP has run out of time to call and then I have to go through the whole triage process again and waste another day waiting for a call. But if you know you need a physical examination it just seems such a waste of time waiting all day for a call only to be told you need a face to face (which you knew you needed).
  Phone appts mean that I have to stay at home all day in case I miss it. If I go to work, it happens while busy with something else. The GP still hadn't responded to my completed questionnaire by today so I tried requesting the repeat prescription for Evorel Conti again. I have just checked the app and they seem to have issued it.
Pages: 1 [2]