Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please have a look at the questionnaire page if you have a spare minute.

media

Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 46

Author Topic: THERE IS A STRANGE WOMAN IN MY HOUSE!  (Read 246287 times)

sandie w

Re: THERE IS A STRANGE WOMAN IN MY HOUSE!
« Reply #330 on: April 04, 2012, 02:48:18 PM »

well, she hid my mobile phone yesterday. i looked everywhere for it. i was just about to phone my mobile from the home phone and she suddenly dropped it into my dressing gown pocket without me knowing...

silly silly woman.

TM

viv

« Reply #331 on: April 04, 2012, 03:36:09 PM »

Is she the one who wears the knee highs Trey.....because I know its not you  ;D ;D

Honeyb
x

Trey

« Reply #332 on: April 04, 2012, 03:55:03 PM »

Yes, HB, she's the one and she has wrinkles as well.  I'm the one who still wears Ralph Lauren jeans (always on huge sale prices I might add) and once we get to Tucson, I may wear my sexy cowboy boots as well - for the right occasion.  Perhaps she'll be so embarrassed. She'll leave.

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #333 on: April 04, 2012, 03:58:46 PM »

She's the one who hid Hubby's mobile phone so that we had to ring with the Land-line to find it  :o

Meggie

« Reply #334 on: April 05, 2012, 07:52:01 AM »

This strange woman keeps leaving her baggy clothes hanging around - I keep telling her to put them away or give them to charity !!

Meggie

Christine662

« Reply #335 on: April 05, 2012, 07:52:35 AM »

:)

Fabulous!!

Redfaced

« Reply #336 on: April 10, 2012, 09:29:38 PM »

AAAGH She's suddenly back in our house.
 I've just logged on to this forum for first time since last summer and not only remembered user name, but password too! Without having to look them up, or remember where I'd written them down!!
This level of recall is way above my meno level so it must be her. Certainly isn't me.

Heron

« Reply #337 on: April 11, 2012, 05:57:54 PM »

She was caught out today by grown up son having a conversation with the cat. He said ' I really started to worry mother when you paused mid-flow and waited for kitty to reply.....'
Can't have been me .......

CLKD

« Reply #338 on: April 12, 2012, 04:09:09 PM »

:rofl:

LilFeather

« Reply #339 on: April 12, 2012, 10:05:32 PM »

???  Oh, my...you'll NEVER believe what the Ditzo did here!

She was all huffy the other night and had herself convinced that NOBODY loved her so she went storming out for a "walk to clear her head"......decided she was cold so she made a pallet on the floor of the shop with some old sheets and plugged a little cube heater in to warm herself up while she finished thinking.  Didn't tell the man of the house that's what she'd done because he wouldn't care if she lived or died anyway......(   ::)  ).

So, what happens today while the broad is off galavanting and I'm out running errands?  Hubby goes out to shop and sees a pallet of bedding with the heater moved and plugged in and runs off telling all the neighbors (which include his parents and his daughter) that SOMEONE broke into the shop and was sleeping in there.  Took people on tours to see the "evidence".  Pops got a chewing out for leaving the shop door open, etc.  THEN, after THE WHOLE NEIGHBORHOOD has been notified, I get home and hubs tells me about it.....I tell him who did it and I swear that man burst blood vessels from laughing so hard.

I don't see what's so stinking funny......Stupid *itch.

CLKD

« Reply #340 on: April 13, 2012, 05:15:27 PM »

;D  .........

I wish the strange woman was going to the dentist tomorrow it's one day i wish she was around  :-\

oldsheep

« Reply #341 on: April 16, 2012, 03:37:13 PM »

owww, wish the strange woman good luck CKLD

the mad one round here chained her bike on a road U bike stand to someone else's bike's brake cable today so he couldn't get going until she got back  ;D
In her defence, the local leisure centre's PA announcement was 'would the owner of a silver mountain bike come to reception' which was HIS bike, as she did point out to him. ie mad old bingo wing's bike wasn't called out. Possibly another strange woman on reception duties?!

PS never, ever try to explain the mad, strange old bat to M-E-N. Even more pointless than housework.

CLKD

« Reply #342 on: April 16, 2012, 03:44:58 PM »

;D

Redfaced

« Reply #343 on: April 18, 2012, 09:52:44 PM »

She got all dressed up for an important meeting today, got all the papers sorted, left on time, locking front door and setting alarm.
Meeting interrupted after 10 minutes, house alarm going off. She had totally forgotten my son was still inside house.SO embarrassing!

PS she'd been very organised and loaded washing machine before she left. you'd have thought she'd have added powder and turned the darned thing on wouldn't you?

Bette

« Reply #344 on: April 19, 2012, 07:25:26 AM »

;D
Bette x
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 46