Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Mobile version of the Forum Click here

media

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Help me  (Read 2277 times)

mandss

Re: Help me
« Reply #15 on: April 25, 2023, 11:59:07 AM »

sorry to hear you are struggling,you can message me any time if you want to talk, here or on fb x

SarahT

« Reply #16 on: April 25, 2023, 12:18:31 PM »

And please let us know how you get on with your appt. Wishing you well. X

tambolady

• First Flush
« Reply #17 on: April 25, 2023, 02:02:19 PM »

Hello loves just a quick update while waiting for daughter to finish school. No drs appointments available today but will definitely get in tomorrow I will use two phones to get an appointment, struggling a little today first night back at work last night so feeling pooped and had a chat with hubby and kids just hope they can all step up now thanks loves speak soon xxxx

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #18 on: April 25, 2023, 02:04:54 PM »

It's awful that patients can't get an appt for the next day when they ring  >:(

Losingtheplot

« Reply #19 on: April 26, 2023, 06:39:11 AM »

Hello loves just a quick update while waiting for daughter to finish school. No drs appointments available today but will definitely get in tomorrow I will use two phones to get an appointment, struggling a little today first night back at work last night so feeling pooped and had a chat with hubby and kids just hope they can all step up now thanks loves speak soon xxxx

Big hugs hunni - pleased you had a chat with your family and I really hope they do start to understand how you are feeling and support you too.  Just a suggestion (you may have already thought of this/done this) maybe print off the advice for husbands should they need reminded at times and pin it to the fridge  :). As sometimes people have a tendency to forget and with a visual reminder they can keep referring to it to know how best to support you. 

And you always have us ladies on here for support too xx

Well done with your 1st night back to work too - night shift used to wipe me out.

Goodluck for today xxxxxx
Pages: 1 [2]