Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Not a Forum member? You can still subscribe to our Free Newsletter

media

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Supplements  (Read 9159 times)

jaypo

Re: Supplements
« Reply #15 on: December 13, 2022, 11:23:24 AM »

Magnesium REALLY is good curlygirl,it helped me immensely but then my body decided it didn't like it (stomach cramps) but if you can take it,give it a try,good advice from harmony  :)

Curlygirl

« Reply #16 on: December 13, 2022, 11:56:07 AM »

Magnesium REALLY is good curlygirl,it helped me immensely but then my body decided it didn't like it (stomach cramps) but if you can take it,give it a try,good advice from harmony  :)

I shall give it a go. Thanks once again ladies ❤️

Wrensong

« Reply #17 on: December 13, 2022, 02:40:37 PM »

Hi Curlygirl & Jaypo, evening primrose oil was available for some years on NHS prescription for fibrocystic breast probs, but later withdrawn on the basis of lack of evidence of efficacy  :(.  Like you Curlygirl, I'd been recommended to take it at a breast clinic & had it on repeat prescription as it did seem to help.  My GP was as frustrated as I was when it was withdrawn.

Curlygirl

« Reply #18 on: December 16, 2022, 03:50:35 PM »

Hi Curlygirl & Jaypo, evening primrose oil was available for some years on NHS prescription for fibrocystic breast probs, but later withdrawn on the basis of lack of evidence of efficacy  :(.  Like you Curlygirl, I'd been recommended to take it at a breast clinic & had it on repeat prescription as it did seem to help.  My GP was as frustrated as I was when it was withdrawn.

It definitely helped me a huge amount. I continued to buy it and still do today ❤️

Wrensong

« Reply #19 on: December 16, 2022, 06:20:18 PM »

Yes, I continued to buy it too Curlygirl.  GP was just dismayed she could no longer prescribe it for her patients.
Wx

Juliemcg09

• First Flush
« Reply #20 on: February 07, 2023, 05:50:52 PM »

Hi

I am taking Magnesium Citrate in 2 x 300mg capsules of an evening. I slept the last 2 through until alarm!! But still get a surge at 5pm so wondering about splitting the citrate in two capsules, take one at night and then another around 3pm to stop the 5pm anxiety.

This seems a higher dose than others are taking so I could replace with 2x200... but don't want to stop sleeping....
Pages: 1 [2]