Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Not a Forum member? You can still subscribe to our Free Newsletter

media

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Intrusive thoughts  (Read 4791 times)

Lynnk

Re: Intrusive thoughts
« Reply #15 on: December 07, 2022, 02:08:58 PM »

Hi. How are you. Strangely I have been struggling with the thoughts again. I did the Evorel Conti in the end and I did pick up. I have had bleeding though and this in turn leads to the crippling thoughts. Just had 2 weeks from hell. I don’t know the answer except keep on trucking. I guess I am susceptible to these thoughts I have extremely bad health anxiety. Would be great to hear from you. Lynn xx

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #16 on: December 07, 2022, 03:00:44 PM »

This is a stressful time of year plus all the World events which are impacting on heating and food costs. 

Flossieteacake

« Reply #17 on: December 07, 2022, 04:56:54 PM »

Welcome back Lynn. Intruisve thoughts are very distressing. Do you remember what you found helpful when you had them before?

Lynnk

« Reply #18 on: December 08, 2022, 11:20:22 AM »

Not really I think when you are in the middle of you you can’t really see a way out. I am overwhelmed and not coping very well. My mood is low maybe my patches have stopped working.

Flossieteacake

« Reply #19 on: December 08, 2022, 03:08:32 PM »

Not really I think when you are in the middle of you you can’t really see a way out. I am overwhelmed and not coping very well. My mood is low maybe my patches have stopped working.

I can understand that. It can be overwhelming. Perhaps you need a tweak to your HRT? Is your GP supportive about menopause? You could talk to them about adjusting it.

MIS71MUM

• Just trying my best!
« Reply #20 on: December 11, 2022, 12:34:39 PM »

I also get intrusive thoughts, they aren’t nice.

Have you thought about some CBT to help with these?

Also, I think I’m right in that some people struggle with the Notheristerine for progesterone. Have you thought about another method of hrt? Maybe separate oestrogen and progesterone?
Pages: 1 [2]