Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook

media

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: A virtual hand-hold please!  (Read 2980 times)

Greengoddess

Re: A virtual hand-hold please!
« Reply #15 on: November 16, 2022, 06:39:14 PM »

How did your partner react?
He was great….for the first time, he actually listened and understood. I explained that so many of the things I am feeling are meno-related and so NOT my fault! I think he finally twigged that there is a reason for the way I’ve been, and reacted positively to my suggestions of things he could do to help me and make me feel better about myself. So a definite positive and fingers crossed it helps

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #16 on: November 16, 2022, 06:57:39 PM »

:medal: 

there is a 'advice for husbands' somewhere on the Forum - to print off, read and hand over.

Bumped for new members

Hugsneed1958

« Reply #17 on: November 17, 2022, 09:16:44 AM »

Poor you I think as women we have a lot to deal with and everyone's experience is diffrent.i am 64 and had hystorectomy 21 yrs ago and as I said now in last 12 months need more vagifem 3 a week as apposed to 1 or 2 as estrogen drops you seem to need more I am not on hrt never offerd it me as still kept ovaries.its a mind field my issue is not enough vagifem painfully bladder cramps and uncomfortable down below. But too many am I aggregating my bladder with them.i suffer from health anxiety and so have had many test for all sorts. Anyway hope you get sorted I am knew to this and keep posting my worries but not sure if anyone sees them. Dancing girl and hurdity are great as are others. Need a brew and calm down just keep crying x

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #18 on: November 17, 2022, 09:31:11 AM »

Hugs - we can use VA treatment every night if required. 

Pages: 1 [2]