Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook

media

Author Topic: Intrarosa  (Read 1048 times)

Suzy

• First Flush
Intrarosa
« on: August 08, 2022, 09:33:06 PM »

I am new to the site and have been having vaginal soreness etc for a couple of years. I have tried prescribed gel, ovestin and vagirux but I believe these have given me thrush. Speaking to the nurse she recommended estraderm 50 together with intrarosa. I didn't think the estraderm was doing anything but the intrarosa really suited me and I have been on these for about 8 months.
However intrarosa is unavailable at the moment and the alternative is ovestin!!
Has anybody else had trouble getting intrarosa?

Taz2

Re: Intrarosa
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2022, 11:47:41 PM »

I replied on your other thread In think. Interosa is showing as in stock. Scroll down to Theramax products https://thebms.org.uk/news/british-menopause-society-update-on-hrt-supply/

Taz x  :hug:

Suzy

• First Flush
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2022, 08:02:59 AM »

Thanks for that information. Will chase it up   

Taz2

« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2022, 08:10:07 AM »

Let us know what happens  :)

Rustysmum

« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2022, 12:58:52 PM »

I am new to the site and have been having vaginal soreness etc for a couple of years. I have tried prescribed gel, ovestin and vagirux but I believe these have given me thrush. Speaking to the nurse she recommended estraderm 50 together with intrarosa. I didn't think the estraderm was doing anything but the intrarosa really suited me and I have been on these for about 8 months.
However intrarosa is unavailable at the moment and the alternative is ovestin!!
Has anybody else had trouble getting intrarosa?
I am having the same problem. None of our local pharmacies or online pharmacies seem to have Intrarosa in stock. Has anyone had any success finding it recently?