Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Menopause Matters magazine ISSUE 76 out now. (Summer issue, June 2024)

media

Pages: 1 ... 43 44 [45] 46 47 ... 78

Author Topic: Re: How are you today?  (Read 134041 times)

Songbird

Re: How are you today?
« Reply #660 on: September 26, 2023, 09:00:16 AM »

Talk to the staff B4 you submit that Thumb for injection.  Make sure that there will be a numbing jab first ....... and yes, lie down and breathe deeply.  Let us know how you get on.

In bed after my bath, sweetly smelling  ;D

Also wondering why I didn't react a few weeks ago: I was talked at by a representative of the RSPB - trying to get DH and I to become Members. [that's a firm no]. DH wandered off, whilst I was caught in the crossfire of the spiel.  Not once did he pause for breath and several times his eyes went up and down to my breast area.  Enough 4 me to notice!!!!  :o. Now why did I NOT SAY anything  :bang: :bang: :bang:  ....... ‼️ why didn't I call DH back to make a quiet fuss?

😳 Crikey. Maybe he thought you had a blue tit nestling in your cleavage, CLKD  :rofl:…… bloody cheek!
Running around the living room hoovering. SIL coming round for coffee and cake 🍰☕️

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #661 on: September 26, 2023, 10:18:24 AM »

Well I had very little on as it was a warm day, even so  :o.   I don't know why I didn't say something and can now understand why those in the work place keep gobs shut because their jobs may depend on it, also they probably wouldn't be believed  :-\

I would get SiL to hoover whilst I was making coffee and cake  ;D

jaypo

« Reply #662 on: September 26, 2023, 12:14:09 PM »

I would've said.....my face is up here  >:( dirty perv,not you clkd  ;D
My daughter has a T shirt which everyone HAS to look at her chest it says...member of the itty bitty titty committee  ;D

Songbird

« Reply #663 on: September 26, 2023, 01:34:39 PM »

Very good  :rofl:

CLKD

« Reply #664 on: September 26, 2023, 03:01:17 PM »

I simply wasn't prepared for the repeated looking up/down, DH said 'why wouldn't he look ....... you're lovely'  ::).  Wonder what he would have done had I called him over to confront the bloke as DH is non confrontational  ???

Nicely weary now. 

CLKD

« Reply #665 on: September 26, 2023, 07:08:51 PM »

Poor excuse about 'very small joints'. If he could insert the steroid ............ cheaper not to use the LA as well?  Cynical.  Moi?

Have U got pain relief to take?  Why hasn't the GP Practice invested in an ultra-sound machine?  Years ago hip injections were performed under GP with X-ray control to make sure that no nerves or blood vessels were hit with that Very Long Needle  :o.  I would be reluctant to have any steroid without LA first.  Both act as WD40 so hopefully, this procedure will ease your symptoms.  Have a  :foryou:  :medal: for being a Very Brave Girl!

Me - less pain and soreness today ......

CLKD

« Reply #666 on: September 27, 2023, 07:07:17 PM »

OUCH certainly!

Nicely weary. 

CLKD

« Reply #667 on: October 02, 2023, 09:07:35 AM »

My head has been oh, so tired since late February  :-\.  Most mornings it doesn't want to wake, I was up to the bathroom at 7.30 then dozing, B4 dropping off at 9.30 until 10.00.  In March I began VitD capsules daily but my head was muggy, I stopped in August and that symptom went  :-\.  I could sleep fro England!

CLKD

« Reply #668 on: October 02, 2023, 12:54:20 PM »

Susan Hall [Conservative ] has promised to become the first "female Labour mayor" for London in a slip of the tongue.  :cuss: :bang: :beat: :poke2:

I go to the top of our stairs  - I don't find this funny at all  >:(

jillydoll

• Hiya
Re: Re: How are you today?
« Reply #669 on: October 10, 2023, 08:10:20 AM »

Hello everyone.

Haven't been on for a while, OH has been very poorly.
Awaiting his OP this coming Monday. Praying he's gonna be OK.

As for me......talk about a stressful time.
I have endometrial hyperplasia, and I'm waiting to see a follow up gynae appointment on Friday. I've been bleeding for about a month or so now.
I'm drained, emotionally and physically.  BUT, have to keep going as my issues are no where near my OHs.

Thank you for the love and hugs sent via jaypo. 🤗  they've meant a lot.
And jaypo, thanks for being there. I know your there when I need you. xx

CLKD

« Reply #670 on: October 10, 2023, 08:21:07 AM »

Morning jillydoll - tnx for dropping by  :foryou:  take care of yourself.  1 can only help others if 1 is healthy.  Your issues are yours, OH is dealing with his feelings ?  with support ?  U may find that there is a dedicated Nurse at the Hospital, do ask.  Someone that U can ring when necessary.

Me - too early to decide  ::).  I'm up, what more do they want ;-)

Songbird

« Reply #671 on: October 10, 2023, 08:24:38 AM »

Aww, Jilly, it’s so very nice to hear from you. I’ve been thinking about you, hoping you’ve been getting all the love and support that you need 💖..
I hope all goes well with your OH’s op 🙏. Please look after yourself and remember that we’re all here if ever you need a wee bit extra support xxx

jaypo

« Reply #672 on: October 10, 2023, 09:39:02 AM »

Good girl Jill,nice to see your name appear on the forum again.
Of course I'm here as you would be and have been for me,the dearest friend anyone could hope to have,yeah you,not me  ;D although I am quite nice 😇🤣

Jenna

« Reply #673 on: October 10, 2023, 09:45:25 AM »

Hi jillydoll,

I’m so sorry to hear about your hubby being so poorly and your recent health problems.

I just wanted to send you both my very best wishes and I hope all goes well with your hubby’s op. 🙏

Thinking of you both. xx

SarahT

« Reply #674 on: October 10, 2023, 10:35:37 AM »

Jillydoll,

I don't think we have 'met' on this forum,but wishing you both all the best. Life is so tough sometimes, pretty overwhelming, remember to look after yourself as best you can as well as supporting your OH.
X
Pages: 1 ... 43 44 [45] 46 47 ... 78