Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Not a Forum member? You can still subscribe to our Free Newsletter

media

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Worrying my self sick  (Read 2398 times)

KTH

• First Flush
Re: Worrying my self sick
« Reply #15 on: May 24, 2022, 11:27:04 AM »

Thank you both.  I have just heard from him and there is no need to panic (thank god!).  He has to do a precautionary urine test and a precautionary x-ray but nothing showed up on examination.

He's got an appointment with the Diabetes nurse at the surgery next week I think so will get some more information there.

I've told him he's got to give up beer and chocolate and eat more vegetables.  That has gone down like a lead balloon  ;D

Just my blood test (and my aches, pains, itchy skin and ezcema patch) to contend with now!

Flossieteacake

Re: Worrying my self sick
« Reply #16 on: May 24, 2022, 11:50:12 AM »

Thank you both.  I have just heard from him and there is no need to panic (thank god!).  He has to do a precautionary urine test and a precautionary x-ray but nothing showed up on examination.

He's got an appointment with the Diabetes nurse at the surgery next week I think so will get some more information there.

I've told him he's got to give up beer and chocolate and eat more vegetables.  That has gone down like a lead balloon  ;D

Just my blood test (and my aches, pains, itchy skin and ezcema patch) to contend with now!

Thank you for the update. I can imagine your husband is not happy he has to give up his favourite things.!

I find E45 cream soothing for eczema. I wash with it and then moisturise.
Pages: 1 [2]