Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Mobile version of the Forum Click here

media

Author Topic: Newbie to the forums  (Read 879 times)

Nixxy

• First Flush
Newbie to the forums
« on: May 03, 2022, 03:26:11 PM »

Hey all.
I'm new here, although I think you may have already worked that out! I'm a mum of 1 and I've been peri since about the age of 45. I've now not had a period since Nov 2020 and no spotting since Oct 2021. So no idea where I'm at now medically  ??? I have a few questions for you lovely ladies but I think I'll try and pop them into the right forum sections rather than bombard you here! Just wanted to say hi and introduce myself. :) Hopefully I'll find my way around ok. I'm used to different forum software but I think I'll cope. Seems to be laid out pretty nicely here and easy to navigate. Thanks for letting me join up and hopefully chat to you all soon  :ola:

Flossieteacake

Re: Newbie to the forums
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2022, 03:57:22 PM »

Hello Nixxy. Welcome to the forum.  :)

Nixxy

• First Flush
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2022, 04:10:21 PM »

Hi there! Thanks :)
I'm just mooching about the site at the moment. Getting familiar with where to post etc.
I've been looking forward to joining for a week since I discovered the place existed! :)

Flossieteacake

« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2022, 04:14:38 PM »

Hi there! Thanks :)
I'm just mooching about the site at the moment. Getting familiar with where to post etc.
I've been looking forward to joining for a week since I discovered the place existed! :)

That is lovely. You will find a lot of support here. :)