Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook

media

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: More help  (Read 1466 times)

Vicky81

Re: More help
« Reply #15 on: May 01, 2022, 03:40:09 PM »

Thanks both that's really helpful     ATB..  yes! I'm in luetal phase! My ovulation date was 28th x

Gracie

« Reply #16 on: May 01, 2022, 03:40:42 PM »

Meditation works wonderfully. My husband does 30mins every day to relieve his constant migraines that had returned as he got older.
It definitely works and highly recommended!

Vicky81

« Reply #17 on: May 01, 2022, 03:41:38 PM »

Hi V yes I always get up straight from bed and go 4 a quick jog!

Vicky81

« Reply #18 on: May 01, 2022, 03:42:10 PM »

Thanks gracie il have a look at that xxx

ATB

« Reply #19 on: May 01, 2022, 03:49:40 PM »

Well we are in the same phase and I can tell you, absolutely I feel much more tired. We are lowest in estrogen at this stage and this is the second luteal phase since I dropped from 75 back to 50 patch and so I’m feeling it more. I have heart palpitations at night and sometimes during the day, I’m letting my doctor know but otherwise not worried. You know it’s not nice, but the mind is a powerful thing so I do have some control over how I respond to this and I continue to distract myself, rest more than usual, eat a little more than usual and just do my best not to focus on it. I’ve also got horrendous burps during this phase, like to ridiculous levels! It’s disturbing!! But also a symptom of low estrogen. It’s not too low, it’s just the lowest of the month and while I’m still adjusting to the lower dose I will feel it a bit more. We are of course still making some ourselves so will still experience the peaks and lows.

Vicky81

« Reply #20 on: May 01, 2022, 04:48:25 PM »

Oh ok ATB thanks for that info....yes I said to partner I wonder if its because I'm in leutal phase.....x
Pages: 1 [2]