Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Menopause Matters magazine ISSUE 75 out now. (Spring issue, March 2024)

media

Author Topic: Period 18 days late in pain  (Read 737 times)

Dondays

• First Flush
Period 18 days late in pain
« on: January 17, 2022, 06:33:48 PM »

Hi there

New to forum was recommended by my GP, I’m 45,46 next month and just fed up… periods really erratic now 6 days early last month, 17 days late and counting this month… I am in pain so much :( it’s getting me down, lower back, hips legs and upper back and neck.. really sore and aching :( it’s getting worse each day that goes on with no period… can anyone relate at all? Not on HRT currently taking health and her supplements don’t think they are doing a lot xx

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
Re: Period 18 days late in pain
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2022, 06:41:26 PM »

Benefits from supplements can be over-ridden by our hormones  ::)

:welcomemm:  R U taking any medication for the pain?  I found that 'feminax' specifically for periods really helped.  I took it 2 days B4 a period was due: my cycles were 10 days bleed, 10 off for years, then settled into a 32 day cycle - have a lookC at whether this would be suitable to ease the pain. 

A hot water bottle can be soothing as can laying in a warm bath.  Gentle exercise when you feel able.

FlappyBird75

• First Flush
Re: Period 18 days late in pain
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2022, 11:41:47 PM »

Hi
I'm new too. Can totally relate to the back pain you mention. I have had it a couple of months now . I'm 46 and cycle last month was 38 days, this month it was 25.

Hi there

New to forum was recommended by my GP, I’m 45,46 next month and just fed up… periods really erratic now 6 days early last month, 17 days late and counting this month… I am in pain so much :( it’s getting me down, lower back, hips legs and upper back and neck.. really sore and aching :( it’s getting worse each day that goes on with no period… can anyone relate at all? Not on HRT currently taking health and her supplements don’t think they are doing a lot xx