Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please have a look at the questionnaire page if you have a spare minute.

media

Author Topic: Abdominal Pain  (Read 982 times)

Exec Ass

• First Flush
Abdominal Pain
« on: January 21, 2022, 06:54:20 PM »

After posting on here in August 2021 after suffering severe abdominal pain after being on HRT patches for 3 months and getting nowhere with my doctors I finally paid and went private and had a CT scan which resulted in me being informed that I have diverticulitis. I was informed that it’s most likely that I have had this for years but never known, but as HRT patches can make you dehydrated this would have made the condition worse. I have tried and tried to make the patches work, but cannot possibly drink anymore water than I do or eat any more fibre and sadly this week I have given up and been back to the doctors and am now prescribed the gel. I am really hoping this work for me much better. I really wanted the tablet form but my doctor refused as I have high blood pressure, so gutted at that.

jaypo

Re: Abdominal Pain
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2022, 07:55:21 PM »

Hi there, I have diverticulitis too,twice now I've needed ABs as it's become infected,the pain on the left side was so bad,like you, I drink so much water and being veggie I eat plenty fibre, I think it's something we just have to hope behaves it's,I have slow transit so it's difficult,although I'm not on HRT