Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please have a look at the questionnaire page if you have a spare minute.

media

Author Topic: Is this anxiety  (Read 1484 times)

Smokey

Is this anxiety
« on: October 09, 2021, 01:17:24 PM »

Hello ladies I hope you are all well today.

I’ve been having some weird feelings lately and wonder if it’s anxiety I can be happily sitting watching tv and last night for example I received a text from my friend I saw it first on my iPhone watch, but as it’s so small grabbed my phone to have a clearer read and couldn’t find it, i then suddenly panicked and felt oddly ill worrying I wouldn’t be able to find it and respond, of course I did but why am i panicking this doesn’t make sense. This has happened several times this week for varying reasons. Has anyone else had similar?

Im55 on hrt and have ms so have worries from that too.

Many thanks

Smokey (Ann)

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
Re: Is this anxiety
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2021, 01:19:36 PM »

It was probably an adrenaline surge!  Why did U feel the need to reply instantly?  That's a lot of peoples' problems, they have to answer at once - years ago people had to wait, often until the next day!  No land lines in our house, once out of school and home that was it.

How do U feel this morning? 

jaypo

« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2021, 02:13:57 PM »

I agree with clkd,adrenaline,if I get a scare or jump, I can feel it surging,I believe,oestrogen helps control adrenaline and if it is diminishing then the less control it has over it

Smokey

« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2021, 03:58:49 PM »

Thanks for your reply ladies,it wasn’t that I needed to reply instantly I was excited as I hadn’t herd from her for ages but got panicked when I couldn’t find her message on my phone,and was afraid I had lost it,of course it was where I had first looked 🙈.

Maybe it is adrenaline surges, whatever it is I don’t like it.

Today my ms fatigue is worse and has been for past week but today is also different my legs feel strange,and I’m worried it maybe a new ms symptom hopefully it will will have disappeared by tomorrow hormones make my ms fatigue and symptoms worse, I still feel there up and down all the time, so still in peri I guess.

Ann

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2021, 08:03:25 PM »

It's probably the after effects of an adrenaline surge.  After anxiety I would be really really tired.

Your reactions were heightened so it stands to reason that you will feel weary.