Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Got a story to tell for the magazine? Get in touch with the editor!

media

Author Topic: Wedding Guest Styles  (Read 1422 times)

Minusminnie

Wedding Guest Styles
« on: September 05, 2021, 08:16:59 AM »

W
« Last Edit: March 22, 2023, 06:58:35 AM by Minusminnie »

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
Re: Wedding Guest Styles
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2021, 08:36:35 AM »

I've never managed heels with any success  ;D and do wonder how the Strictly dancers can even walk across the floor  ::).  I do see what Zoe Ball etc. wore on It Takes Two and that makes me wonder How Do They Manage Not 2 Break an Ankle  :o  :D

I believe that there are some nice 'dresser' trainers around these days, there are a couple of lads who customise trainers for clients - they were doing art in College and hit on the idea.  Now of course, I can't remember where I saw the item, on the News last week somewhere  ::)

jaypo

« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2021, 12:46:38 PM »

Couldn't live without my high heels,I'd never reach the middle shelves at Tesco's otherwise  ;D

CLKD

« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2021, 01:02:48 PM »

:lol: that's why I take a Man That Can  :whist:

What I hate is to see a 'black' wedding ......... where too many women are in dark colours.  Whilst 1 shouldn't outshine the bride, I can never understand black even with brightly flowers printed on!

CLKD

« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2021, 06:14:11 PM »

I turned up at a friend's wedding in a dress like another guest had on.  Same colour.  I went to talk to her as the Company had issued the same design in 3 more colours but she blanked me  ;D.  They were quite heavy dresses and showed my little belly  ::) and on the 'photos I looked dumpy.  They went to a drama group eventually.