Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Not a Forum member? You can still subscribe to our Free Newsletter

media

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: Help! I am falling apart!  (Read 6956 times)

Gnatty

Re: Help! I am falling apart!
« Reply #45 on: November 03, 2021, 10:27:21 PM »

Of course we care, I'm so sorry your post got missed, maybe as it was just after midnight it looked like from the day before if you see what I mean. :-\ How did you get on at your appointment?

gm_thomson

« Reply #46 on: November 03, 2021, 10:43:47 PM »

Thats so nice of you to say, its kinda hard given i am in Canada and everyone else is in bed when I am on the board so wasnt really surprised nobody responded. Anyway the cardiologist couldn’t get me out of there fast enough. He said your hearts fine, its probably menopause bye bye. I had all these questions about three days of racing heart, and reaction to booze etc but i could tell he thought I was wasting his time so I just left. And I will assume its all menopausal stuff.

My BP was high as expected but he didn't mention it so assume he thinks its all stress. I am not sure I am happy with the appointment but if he says my heart is fine then its fine.

Suzysheep

« Reply #47 on: November 05, 2021, 10:33:53 AM »

Sorry for the late reply…. I care !!!

How disappointing to get that response from the cardiologist… you would think that he would be more compassionate and allow more time for his patients to voice their concerns, considering he is dealing with the heart!
It’s good news everything ok… at least you know that.
Hormones can mess with absolutely everything… these scary symptoms are at least explained by menopause.
Where are you going from here? Are you considering HRT? X
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]