Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Mobile version of the Forum Click here

media

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Did your hot sweats returned after covid jabs? (AZ in particular)  (Read 10129 times)

jorainbow

Re: Did your hot sweats returned after covid jabs? (AZ in particular)
« Reply #15 on: September 16, 2021, 07:44:46 PM »

I've not had a jab yet due to anxiety around meds having reacted badly to an anti viral and the more I read the less confident I become. Having suffered from anxiety quite badly in the past and starting to wobble a bit with peri symptoms it feels very much like a rock and a hard place.

Winterose

« Reply #16 on: September 17, 2021, 01:32:15 PM »

Interesting to know it can affect hormone receptors . Was so worried my vision wouldn’t return to normal . Looked on yellow card site and disturbed vision is quite common . What’s now worrying are the new variants and the ones still to evolve . But symptoms have all gone and even after a disturbed night last night I still feel fine. When I had a bad night during the symptoms the next day I was knocked out and couldn’t stop eating sweet things .certainly won’t risk any further vaccines for now .

Winterose

« Reply #17 on: September 17, 2021, 02:03:38 PM »

Also met a lady who had severe thyroid problem after vaccine . Fit healthy hill runner left with crushing fatigue , weight and hair loss . Several months later she’s improving and said NHS are being fantastic helping her with treatment.

Emm225

« Reply #18 on: September 19, 2021, 07:30:15 AM »

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-58573593

Looks like there ARE changes.  However, I wouldn't want to get Covid....known too many people either die, suffer from long covid or been very poorly.  I've upped my HRT a little and feeling a lot better now...

sweettooth

« Reply #19 on: September 19, 2021, 11:32:57 AM »

Hi Emma can I ask how much you upped your hrt please? X

suziq99

• GBX Marine
« Reply #20 on: September 20, 2021, 06:48:44 AM »

Yes, I initially thought it was stress due to my husband having a heart attack 1 week after his first jab.
But I am now wondering if it was the vaccine.
I’ve been on a low dose HRT for a few years & is been pretty much under control. But hot flushes & depression have come back with a vengeance 😞

sweettooth

« Reply #21 on: September 20, 2021, 08:53:07 AM »

Yes Suz too many women for it to be a coincidence!  If it affects periods that’s all hormonal so it’s bound to affect some women’s hrt.

How long ago did u have yours?

sweettooth

« Reply #22 on: September 20, 2021, 01:07:46 PM »

Ps so sorry your hubby had a heart attack I do hope he is recovering well x

lolalolajone

• First Flush
« Reply #23 on: September 20, 2021, 02:21:28 PM »

Yes menopause symptoms returned with a vengeance since having AZ jabs, took 2.5 months of telling GP that I feel like HRT isn't working for them to actually listen. Estradiol tested and below detection limits despite being on same patches etc as previous 2 years with no issues. Now trialling spray but have found out that the dose they put me on is far less than the equivalent in patches (grrr) so having to up that dose. I have already yellow carded. I will not be having any booster

Michelle7474

« Reply #24 on: September 20, 2021, 03:03:24 PM »

I had first AZ jab end March .. 3 weeks later I had first aniexty & also period
So wasn’t sure if was jab or hormones
Infact I had 2 periods within 12 days

2nd AZ jab was June 6th … I had started HRT in May thinking my problems was hormones
12 days after my 2nd jab I had big Aniexty again plus a very heavy bleed
And from then aniexty became worse as did lightheadedness, shakes ( like internal shakes ) and generally feeling off

I carried on taking HRT thinking it’s my hormones and need to settle but in July I took patch off … all got too much
I was never sure whether it was patch or AZ that caused all this as like I said first aniexty I wasn’t on any HRT but had previously had the jab

Since coming off HRT the aniexty heightened but I know that’s because my body is withdrawing from it
I always blame hormones but I’m still thinking could it be the vaccine also that played a part
Think it’s been 15 weeks since my last jab and I’m still not right but again that could be the withdrawal of HRT which as been almost 8 weeks

I will not have any booster .. I’m under 50 but I have underlined issues as in medical ( my blood ) but I don’t care no more jabs for me …
I had covid end of January and I hope never to catch again , but no way no more booster for me
I want my body to go back to how it was before covid ( wishful thinking )

sweettooth

« Reply #25 on: September 20, 2021, 03:10:20 PM »

Sorry to hear that lolo. I don’t fully know or understand the scientific explanation.  But I think Estrogen helps build immunity so perhaps whilst it’s doing that, our other oestrogen receptors are affected?

With ladies that are super sensitive to hormone fluctuations/disturbance this is a big problem.  There are also similar posts on other forums.

Let’s hope they can tweak future vaccines❤️

Somerset

• First Flush
« Reply #26 on: November 01, 2021, 04:36:06 PM »

I could of wrote this myself, I was fine no sweats and menopause under control till the vaccine. After the 2nd one the hot flushes and night sweats came back with avengance. I have morning palpitations and feel anxious and jittery also have feeling something stuck in throat all day.(never suffered with anything like it before or burped like I am )  I have been trying various hrt femseven conti gave me terrible migraines, estrogel and utrogestran 100mg daily only took for 3 weeks as made symptoms worse. Then have had Evorel conti could only do half a patch as the full patch made symptoms worse and me feeling really not right. I have  now after 1 month trying the Evorel ripped it off and am going to try without hrt as I feel worse with it. I certainly will not be having the booster as it’s taken 7 months for me start even feeling somewhat normal again. I keep getting blurry vision and pain behind the eyes which I didn’t before either. So hopefully this will all stop once my body readjusts again .

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #27 on: November 01, 2021, 05:26:11 PM »

Michelle - there are reports of women being affected by the C-19 vaccines but after 15 weeks (over 3 months) it is more likely to be hormones.  Why have you stopped taking it, did it help to ease the symptom you began using it?

Both of you could report those symptoms on the Yellow Card system to help any research.  Somerset - mayB keep a mood/symptom/food diary to chart progress.  Most HRT regimes take a while to kick in, depending on how long the oestrogen has been dropping.  Do read the 'vaginal atrophy' thread too.  When did U have your eyes tested?  Browse round.

I have decided to have the C-19 booster but not the 'flu vaccine.  Certainly I wouldn't have them together. 

Somerset

• First Flush
« Reply #28 on: November 01, 2021, 08:34:24 PM »

CLKD Thanks for your reply, I had my eyes tested about 6 weeks ago nothing much changed with them. I have started to keep a diary of symptoms etc so I can speak to the dr about them if I need to go back on HRT. I am limited to what I can take due to raised LIver function tests. the dr doesn’t want me to take tablets that go through the liver. I will see how I manage without the HRT and try to manage the symptoms hopefully.

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #29 on: November 01, 2021, 08:48:27 PM »

There are patches which I believe bypass the liver?   Who is over-seeing your condition, a Consultant on a regular basis?

Let us know how you get on?
Pages: 1 [2]