Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Got a story to tell for the magazine? Get in touch with the editor!

media

Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 25

Author Topic: Crippling anxiety and noise sensitivity  (Read 26819 times)

Suzysheep

Re: Crippling anxiety and noise sensitivity
« Reply #240 on: September 27, 2021, 12:10:39 PM »

Gwen, I’m not alone. My husband is amazing, I’ve got friends who all know what’s going on with me.. even the suicidal thoughts…. But please be assured, they are just thoughts in my darkest moments, and they pass.

I’m glad you had a better day… it’s great to have some calm moments to ground us.

Oddly enough, after the terrible morning I had yesterday, in the evening I felt like my normal, calm self… very odd.
Woke up to the awful anxiety again this morning… just trying to ride it out…

Michelle7474

« Reply #241 on: September 27, 2021, 12:22:21 PM »

Hi Gwen Suzy and Helen

Gwen glad you had a better day.. hope today is good also :)
My stuffy nosy and throat is my sinuses I think , I used to suffer with it bad and when I was on HRT it went funny enough & now as come back

Suzy
Sorry you have had a bad morning & good for you to try and ride it out ,  I’m happy you had a relaxing calm evening.. and I hope the rest of your day gets better
It’s good to have a good husband & good friends to talk to , we are lucky in that way :)
Everyone who needs to know with me have been told and spoke to me about it , so they know if I’m agitated or not me .. they are aware .. Ive always found it better like that .. as dont have to pretend to be ok

Helen
Hope your having good days still :) and hope your well

I’m just relaxing ( or at least trying ) I have Hospital at 2.50 so as you know from previous i get all panicky and I have no idea why .. it’s so daft
Could also be because of the drive later aswell as I hate travelling on motorways & used to go everywhere by train and meet husband wherever we was going lol
Since all this though husband and son have said no way will I be going by train alone..
so could also be that .. hopefully it passes

Hope you ladies are well and have good days Xx

Hopeful

« Reply #242 on: September 27, 2021, 01:29:36 PM »

Hi Gwen
Hope have another good day today

Suzy
Strangely my anxiety always eased in the evenings and came back in the mornings.

Michelle
Hope you manage your journey ok later and everything goes well tomorrow, are you returning home tomorrow or staying another night.

I’m suffering today due to a terrible nights sleep and the heart palpitations seem to be returning. Anxiety is low but I feel completely drained and when I doze I get a strange tingly feeling all over that jerks me back awake.
Hope to sleep better tonight, it does make so much difference.

Suzysheep

« Reply #243 on: September 27, 2021, 02:09:03 PM »

Good luck with everything Michelle. I hope your bloods were ok so you can have some rescue remedy. Safe journey xxxx

Helen,
Maybe it’s just over tiredness from your run? I get that jolting awake thing when I’ve been super busy … try and take it easy.
How long have you been on ads for? Do you think it’s them that have helped your anxiety?

My anxiety has started to ease from this morning. I hope I have another calm evening. X

Michelle7474

« Reply #244 on: September 27, 2021, 02:50:08 PM »

Hi ladies
Thankyou for well wishes
I did hospital:) blood still thin but not as much as last week so hopefully I don’t need the rescue remedy but if I do I will certainly use it for tomorrow only
It’s only because contains alcohol that it would interfere

We have now started our travels to Ipswich..
Just staying tonight Helen we will drive back tomorrow after the service , don’t think I could manage a few days away

Hope you both have a relaxing evening Xxx

Suzysheep

« Reply #245 on: September 27, 2021, 03:20:30 PM »

Take care Michelle, and try to be kind to yourself. If things feel overwhelming, just step away for 5 minutes. If you feel anxious in the car, have plenty of breaks xx

Hopeful

« Reply #246 on: September 27, 2021, 03:40:00 PM »

Hi Suzy
I don’t take AD I have tried several Ssri’s, eg citalopram, but they made anxiety and insomnia go through the roof so each time gave up after 3 days. Did ask for mirtazapine once but go said they couldn’t give me it? Don’t know why unless it’s the slow heartbeat again.

I think it must be the HRT that has helped the anxiety, but it may just be coincidental as it did come and go a bit between October last year and this July when I started  back on the patches.

Suzysheep

« Reply #247 on: September 27, 2021, 06:33:47 PM »

That’s odd they wouldn’t give you the mirtazapine? I have seen it mentioned lots on here.

I just can’t wait for the private appointment to ask about different HRT options and if I should just ride it out until my body gets used to not having it again x

Suzysheep

« Reply #248 on: September 28, 2021, 12:08:38 PM »

Hellish morning for me. At the moment mornings seem to be 10x worse. I’m so fidgety and jittery… absolutely nothing seems to calm me down.
I’m wondering if this will ever get better  :'(

Hopeful

« Reply #249 on: September 28, 2021, 12:29:54 PM »

Hi Suzy
Sorry you are suffering this morning, I always find they are the worst, hove you tried herbal stress relief or sleep aid tabs they  both contain valerian hops and Passion flower, Nytol do them as sleep aid but are much cheaper for supermarket own brand. They do calm you down a bit can be taken anytime of day.

I took a sleeping tablet last night so slept longer but still feel tired and a little jittery and still some heart palpitations.
Going to wait another couple of weeks before going back to go I think
« Last Edit: September 28, 2021, 12:42:43 PM by Hbhigg »

Suzysheep

« Reply #250 on: September 28, 2021, 02:25:06 PM »

I’ve not thought of herbal sleeping tablets… I might look into that thanks Helen.
Sorry you’re feeling jittery today. Don’t put off seeing your gp… make an appointment sooner rather than later xx

gm_thomson

« Reply #251 on: September 28, 2021, 11:14:24 PM »

Hi Suzy, I hope the day got better after the morning. I did read somewhere about adrenaline and cortisol being high in the morning in some people, something about being high to wake you up and get you started.. kicking in about 30 minutes post wake up. I know on weekdays with work I feel that way and I wonder if I can preempt it with a first thing workout.. but I am too lazy and busy on a work day to do it!

How are you Helen? I am hoping the jitters and palpitations passed for you too x

I had another good day yesterday and most of today but after lunch I had bad palpitations and now am anxious and dizzy again. I think its because I have the doctors tomorrow where I get results of my bloodwork and ultrasound and I am nervous about it. Wish me luck??

Suzysheep

« Reply #252 on: September 29, 2021, 12:30:24 PM »

Hi Gwen,

You’re probably just getting anxious about the dr appointment. .. but at least you’ve had another good day!

My morning has been awful as usual. I just feel like I’m in a hole with it all again. Every day is a struggle. I have absolutely no appetite either.

Michelle, thinking about you.. hope you’re ok xxx

Michelle7474

« Reply #253 on: September 29, 2021, 12:58:22 PM »

Hi Suzy

I’m back home :) we stayed an extra night with my sister
Funeral went as well as it could and he had a brilliant send off with all family & friends
I managed to walk behind his coffin with my brothers .. do the whole service & then whole of the burial & sit in his working mans club for 5 hours ( no drink just water ) I even got up to one of my dads song and danced to it.
Yesturday I was so proud of myself and so was my husband & family and I think the love for my dad made me kinda know I had to do it.
I didn’t even use the rescue remedy but kept it near by incase.
I did feel nervous and jittery but I just carried on because I had to for my dad

Today we drove home and now I’m laying on the bed as feel like I’ve got a chill which indeed coulda been from yesterday as we was sitting near the exit door ( smokers in and out ) so could be that as I couldn’t get warm at all yesterday even after we left and went to my sisters.
So honey and lemon drink today relaxing on bed in my pjs and wrapped up. & also Emotional because of yesterday

I was jittery this morning and shaky but for not that’s passed .. think this chill over took it all lol 

Sorry to hear you have had another anxious morning Suzy …
One day this will all pass .. sooner rather than later I hope.

Hope your ok Xx

Hopeful

« Reply #254 on: September 29, 2021, 01:41:42 PM »

Well done Michelle you really should be proud of yourself, I hope this is the start of better days for you. Hope the chill passes quickly.

Suzie sorry your having another bad morning, my day is awful as well, complete exhaustion and now anxiety. Maybe it is the fact that the antibiotics I had have not completely cured the possible Lyme disease.

Also we are due to go to Croatia on holiday at the weekend (postponed from last year) and I am worried but also feel I need to get away. My husband thinks this is the reason I am so bad, but it is the tiredness which is affecting me most, the anxiety whilst awful is familiar and I can more accept it.

Will this ever end, I hope so.

Gwen hope you are ok and you will be better when you have your doctors appointment.
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 25