Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Menopause Matters magazine ISSUE 75 out now. (Spring issue, March 2024)

media

Author Topic: BRA Hunt  (Read 1529 times)

VictoryV

BRA Hunt
« on: September 23, 2021, 09:49:32 AM »

Hi,
Where do you all buy bra’s please? Panache stopped making my perfect bra so I bought all the old stock ones on EBay and now I can’t find any. I haven’t found anything in Bravissimo that fits and is comfortable either. I recently found 4 on EBay and the puppy removed the underwires from 3 and the remainder got put on a hot wash by a bloke in the office by accident so I’m now stuck.
I’m awkward sized at 28GG but can adjust them with a sewing machine so get away with 30’s.

Can anybody help please?

Thanks. Victoria.x

Ju Ju

Re: BRA Hunt
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2021, 12:09:08 PM »

The only bras that fit me are fantasie bras with side support. My size is 34E, but my boobs are shallow, so most bras leave enough room on top for a rolled up sock! I can get the right cup if I go down a size, but I’m awkward as I’m rather partial to breathing! Buying bras is difficult isn’t it? I feel your pain!

jaypo

« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2021, 02:32:12 PM »

Boux Avenue for me,they do a great fitting service too, I don't buy from anywhere else

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2021, 06:56:24 PM »

I haven't worn 1 except to 'posh events' since I had breast surgery in the 1990s.  Got 'em, flaunt 'em.  Also, 80% of women are walking round in bras the incorrect size, however; I had my breasts measured in 3 reputable shops on the same day in 2000, each gave different measurements! 

C.C.

« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2021, 05:19:25 PM »

I just got some new bras in the summer, I needed to be resized after my weight loss. Wouldn't you know it, I'm almost the same size as before. The only thing different is the band size, one size down, but, it depends on the style of the bra too.  I have a couple that are 34D and a couple that are 36D.
 I get mine from a store called La Vie En Rose in Canada.