Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Not a Forum member? You can still subscribe to our Free Newsletter

media

Author Topic: Starting today!  (Read 1053 times)

Tashw72

Starting today!
« on: June 11, 2021, 08:25:18 AM »

Have just taken my first white pill. Made sure I had it with food to try and stave off any possible nausea. A bit anxious about the Elleste Duet as I haven’t found many positive comments! Have increasingly suffered with bad PMT which has dramatically worsened over the past two years, severe cramps, upset tummy, fatigue etc, but some those feelings associated with my PMT now extend to most of the time: terrible low mood, food cravings, aching joints, thinning hair, anxiety, feelings of hopelessness, zero patience, tiredness and bouts of rage in which I scare myself! I actually hardly recognise myself, really feel trapped in someone else’s body. Naturally concerned that the green pills might make this more than I, or my family (yes I still have one  ;) ), can deal with! We shall see. I’m keeping a little mood diary and tracking my food. Have made a few positive lifestyle changes over the past few months and hoping HRT will be an important piece of the puzzle. Wondering how noticeable the changes, positive and negative, will be. 49, perimenopausal and mum to a hormonal 14 year old. Wish me luck.

jillydoll

• Hiya
Re: Starting today!
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2021, 08:57:12 AM »

Good luck Tashw72.

Ahh, the rage. 😡 I know it so well. I felt exactly the same as you, trapped in someone else’s body.
It was all out of character for me, it took me by surprise to say the least.

Stay positive, let us know how your getting on, and I’m really hoping it works for you. 🤞🏼🤞🏼🤞🏼🤞🏼🤞🏼🤞🏼🤞🏼

Jd xxxx

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2021, 11:46:24 AM »

Hi!  I was advised to eat every 3 hours 24/7 which helped some of my symptoms, I was having regular periods still.

Tashw72

« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2021, 06:10:52 PM »

Exactly what I'm trying to do - and to keep it healthy. Bought some Evening Primrose Oil capsules today and am upping the Marmite!

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2021, 07:03:46 PM »

Oh Marmite on hot toast ...........  8)