Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Mobile version of the Forum Click here

media

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: Postmenopuase Ladies  (Read 6740 times)

Postmeno3

Re: Postmenopuase Ladies
« Reply #45 on: October 23, 2021, 03:27:22 PM »

Dr. Currie is agreeable to it. Whilst it's useful to have an overview of all the stages, I think postmeno can get sidelined generally and there are some issues which are unique and others different and important?

Haydo

« Reply #46 on: October 23, 2021, 03:53:25 PM »

I would like a separate board for the post-menopausal specifically, as it would seem do others.  I see Dr Currie has no objections.  Would it be possible for this to be set up? 

Postmeno3

« Reply #47 on: October 24, 2021, 09:55:17 AM »

Hi Haydo et al,
I think it would be great if those interested approached Emma. This thread went dormant for a while and some of the momentum was lost. Way back, I approached Emma and she said Dr. Currie had no objections or was in favour or words to that effect. So, I think it's just going to be a case of reminders and then it getting set up? I'll start a new thread and maybe folk could contact Emma from that point. 🤞

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #48 on: October 24, 2021, 04:31:13 PM »

BOUNCE

Ruby

• First Flush
« Reply #49 on: October 27, 2021, 03:30:32 PM »

Great idea!  I am six years into my post menopause and on bioidentical HRT (excluding testosterone).  I now have abnormally high testosterone levels (don't know why, neither does my endocrinologist) and there seems to be very little out there on why testosterone levels can become volatile after menopause and what to do about it.

Emma

• Administrator
« Reply #50 on: November 11, 2021, 09:40:35 AM »

We're running a poll so members can vote to decide if the forum should have a new Postmenopause board.
Vote here
https://www.menopausematters.co.uk/forum/index.php/topic,59854.0.html

sweettooth

« Reply #51 on: November 11, 2021, 11:00:50 AM »

I’m in❤️❤️

Cazikins

« Reply #52 on: November 13, 2021, 12:14:58 PM »

Copied & posted from the other ongoing topic:

I've voted a yay from me - just a thought though  ::)...... you must be a member to vote. Which I do understand of course but there could be a lot more yes votes if it was an open ballot  :-\ :-\

I really hope this goes forward. It could really promote the Menopause Matters team as the number one website for ALL menopause woman who need advice, help & support.

Keep supporting girls - Love Cazikins xx  :cat48: :cat48: :cat48:
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]