Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Got a story to tell for the magazine? Get in touch with the editor!

media

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

Author Topic: Apologies, I'm really scared. I called 111 about my headaches...  (Read 8797 times)

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
Re: Apologies, I'm really scared. I called 111 about my headaches...
« Reply #30 on: May 07, 2021, 11:23:57 AM »

Loads ......... probably  :D

I had a headache yesterday.  I hadn't taken in enough fluids for a few days.  Out came the fizzy bottled water during the night.  Better now.

loonarider

« Reply #31 on: May 07, 2021, 05:20:27 PM »

Loads ......... probably  :D

I had a headache yesterday.  I hadn't taken in enough fluids for a few days.  Out came the fizzy bottled water during the night.  Better now.

I had a good meal just now, and necked some water. Headache lifted instantly.

Let's see what tomorrow brings, so far so good  :D

Ju Ju

« Reply #32 on: May 07, 2021, 05:39:46 PM »

I woke up with a worse headache this morning, but threw ibuprofen and paracetamol at it. Things got better as the day went on and now just about gone. Cancelled my singing lesson in the morning. That would not have helped me or anyone else! The headache was never as bad as a migraine, but debilitating as the days went on. Reactions like this are supposedly uncommon for my age group. My DD said trust me to be different!

CLKD

« Reply #33 on: May 07, 2021, 05:45:02 PM »

...... or not.  I no longer believe what they think is happening.  Have you filled in the yellow card Ju Ju?
« Last Edit: May 09, 2021, 07:55:15 AM by CLKD »

loonarider

« Reply #34 on: May 07, 2021, 11:38:20 PM »

I woke up with a worse headache this morning, but threw ibuprofen and paracetamol at it. Things got better as the day went on and now just about gone. Cancelled my singing lesson in the morning. That would not have helped me or anyone else! The headache was never as bad as a migraine, but debilitating as the days went on. Reactions like this are supposedly uncommon for my age group. My DD said trust me to be different!

What age group are you. I'm in my early 40s.

Yea, I jsut started taking ibuprofen and paracetamol and they work well together.

It seems to come and go. I had a great night with no headaches yesterday, today a different story.

loonarider

« Reply #35 on: May 07, 2021, 11:39:42 PM »

To add, I'm on another forum and the amount of women also experiencing headaches is pretty startling. The men not so much. I wonder why?

CLKD

« Reply #36 on: May 08, 2021, 08:33:37 AM »

Because it is what it is?

Did U sleep?

Ju Ju

« Reply #37 on: May 09, 2021, 10:43:53 AM »

Loonaraider, I’m 67. I’m fine now.

loonarider

« Reply #38 on: May 10, 2021, 09:45:10 PM »

Because it is what it is?

Did U sleep?

I did thanks. Headaches have gone altogether now. So it took just over a week for everything to dissipate. I'm glad the symptoms passed and didn't   progress  :D

menomope

« Reply #39 on: May 11, 2021, 07:09:22 AM »

Hi Loonarider
Pleased to hear you are feeling better now. Hopwfully that is now it and you can relax.

CLKD

« Reply #40 on: May 11, 2021, 08:38:10 AM »

I have a background headache but it could be dehydration rather than after effects  ::)

loonarider

« Reply #41 on: May 11, 2021, 04:06:18 PM »

Hi Loonarider
Pleased to hear you are feeling better now. Hopwfully that is now it and you can relax.

Yes, you won't be hearing about me freaking about vaccines and clots anymore :lol: Yes, definitely more relaxed, now back to the peri symptoms  ;D

loonarider

« Reply #42 on: May 11, 2021, 04:08:08 PM »

I have a background headache but it could be dehydration rather than after effects  ::)

Yes, have been forcing water down me like nobodys business, deifnitely helps (and eating regulary)

CLKD

« Reply #43 on: May 11, 2021, 07:18:50 PM »

U don't have to force liquids!  What colour is your urine?  It should be straw coloured most of the day.

loonarider

« Reply #44 on: May 12, 2021, 09:31:07 AM »

U don't have to force liquids!  What colour is your urine?  It should be straw coloured most of the day.

It's fine, to be honest I've been drinking when I'm thirsty now.

In other news, headache has returned and it woke me up at night followed by slight nausea feeling, then stsrted feeling weird warmth. It doesn't hurt it just feels like an uncomfortable pressure and a tight band is around it. This I've never experienced accept since the vaccine.

Trying to deduce whether the warmth and nausea is just hormonal stuff as have had that before, but it came on after the headaches which I think are linked to hormonal stuff, but the headaches most likely the vaccine as its a specific kind.

I had a brief respite of 2 days and they're back. So annoying. Obviously my mind runs to clots again. Hoping I'll be fine.

Anyone else get headaches more than week post vaccine? I don't want to be alone in this - really dampening my day.  :'(
« Last Edit: May 12, 2021, 09:33:10 AM by loonarider »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4