Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Not a Forum member? You can still subscribe to our Free Newsletter

media

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Does anyone take HRT 10 years postmenopause for wellbeing?  (Read 8821 times)

Krista65

Re: Does anyone take HRT 10 years postmenopause for wellbeing?
« Reply #15 on: April 01, 2021, 09:25:30 AM »

Yes CLKD because the UK is so far behind when it comes to T. Thousands of women take it and for me, if I wanna get it on the sly then I will.

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #16 on: April 01, 2021, 09:50:23 AM »

UK is behind in many aspects of health care, but buying products elsewhere won't help others that require it.  We need 2 B banging on GP doors - it can be dangerous, taking unprescribed medications.  Especially when it seems that they are offered in other countries, which includes types of cannibus - a bit of a meander but 4 those parents who have found it helps children with epilepsy, it's galling 2 B told by the UK Government that they won't prescribe it  >:(

Let us know how you get on?

Cassie

« Reply #17 on: December 02, 2021, 08:33:46 AM »

@ Moonflower, I use a pump of gel and the Utrogestan vaginally 100mg for 12 days a month every other month. The times I am using the  Utrogrestan is when my "extra beats" are really bad, in my case, its definitely the Utrogestan that "wires" me up, wish I could just use the gel without the awful Progesterone part.
Pages: 1 [2]