Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Not a Forum member? You can still subscribe to our Free Newsletter

media

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 110

Author Topic: Doing stupid things  (Read 381838 times)

Val.M

Re: Doing stupid things
« Reply #90 on: August 21, 2010, 06:35:28 PM »

I'm forever losing my glasses at school - I put them down and just can't find them.  One little lad always finds them for me and I must admit I can never remember leaving them there but he seems to know exactly where I've left them :)

Don't know what I'll do this coming year - he's now moved on to another class.......

Valxx

LindyLouLou

« Reply #91 on: August 21, 2010, 08:43:38 PM »

Yep always doing or saying stupid things.  Went out this evening and dropped into the pub for one drink on our way to collect our Indian take-away.  In the pub hubby said he would would like to go to the new Indian restaurant that has opened recently.  I said well I could drive us there this evening - I dont need to have another drink.  Hubby reminded me that we were where we were because we had just ordered a take-away from our usual!!! ::)

Pussycat

« Reply #92 on: August 21, 2010, 09:13:02 PM »

My sister went to work in odd shoes. They weren't even the same colour.
I've not got that bad yet  ;D

Catweazle x

I've done that!  Two different black ballet pumps - one matt, one patent.  No-one noticed luckily.  ;D

Pussycat

« Reply #93 on: August 21, 2010, 09:26:43 PM »

I regularly try to open the car door without unlocking it first!  ::)
Orange juice in my tea!   ;D
Chrissy, I regularly try to make phone calls on my tv remote. 

I think one of the main reasons why we do these silly things is because we are all probably trying to do too many things at once and if you ladies are anything like me, your mind is usually 2 or 3 steps ahead of what you are actually doing, thinking about what you are going to do next.  There is no wonder we get confused.  :lol:

You are so right.  I am finding I am doing stupid things a lot lately but it is because I am thinking about several things at once.  My concentration is not good.  My husband keeps saying that when I am driving I need to concentrate on just that but I am usually either thinking about the day ahead or what we are having for dinner (and I have the radio on) so driving is only getting a third of my brain - not good I know.

Rosebush

« Reply #94 on: August 22, 2010, 07:51:07 AM »

Hubby found TV remote in fridge this morning..don't ask.. :rofl:

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #95 on: August 23, 2010, 05:41:56 PM »

:lol: oh Go On, do TELL  ;)

murgatroyd

« Reply #96 on: August 27, 2010, 06:43:01 AM »

I went to the doctor's yesterday only to be told my appointment was the previous day. I came home & looked at my calendar & I'd written it in for the Wednesday - been looking at it all week - but then I missed it & went in on Thursday!

I felt a right nit.

Cupcake

« Reply #97 on: August 27, 2010, 01:49:47 PM »

Often I used to go to work but couldn't remember going through the villages when I got there.

CLKD

« Reply #98 on: August 27, 2010, 08:01:08 PM »

You must be feeling better to have mis-judged the appointment?

As for driving, I have often done that - driven through areas that I am familiar with and can't remember the journey  >:(

I've had a good week - so far ........... either that or I can't remember the silly things I've done  ;D

ducky ducky

« Reply #99 on: September 01, 2010, 05:28:19 PM »

ha ha im glad im not the only one, its words with me at the moment, i hear myself using the wrong word and people just stare at me, i just smile and go with the flow.

CLKD

« Reply #100 on: September 01, 2010, 06:55:57 PM »

words escape me daily  ::) and I did something silly today but have by now forgotten so can't share it with you  ;D

Eddie

« Reply #101 on: September 01, 2010, 07:04:14 PM »

I felt like a real idiot toaday, impressing someone about seeing Basking WHALES years ago in the Clyde. Eddie. x

Pammie

« Reply #102 on: September 01, 2010, 07:26:52 PM »

Eddie I was looking at your post trying to understand why you felt like an idiot - I was thinking "well what's wrong with basking whales?"  - duh!! -  then the penny dropped :stupid:  If I had been with you there would have been two of us feeling like idiots ;D

Pam x

Eddie

« Reply #103 on: September 01, 2010, 08:53:08 PM »

and being corrected by my 14 yr old. Eddie. x

CLKD

« Reply #104 on: September 02, 2010, 07:25:45 AM »

Make that 3  ::)  :-\
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 110