Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Got a story to tell for the magazine? Get in touch with the editor!

media

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 110

Author Topic: Doing stupid things  (Read 385751 times)

melis

Re: Doing stupid things
« Reply #135 on: December 09, 2010, 09:36:17 PM »

Oh My Ann you must have been frozen ..although our inner glows warm us up ..
I thought I was bad enough when I handed over a Boots points card instead of my Nectar one in Sainsburys today ..the girl just sat looking at it and I said Ooops dont worry im at that funny age .. there was an elderly couple behind and the man said to his wife.. I remember you like that ..she didnt look to happy. :-X

Bette

« Reply #136 on: December 10, 2010, 03:08:13 PM »

Mind you, you could read it as meaning that it all improves again later - that's my belief and I'm sticking to it!  ;)
Bixby x

Lucky Stone

« Reply #137 on: December 10, 2010, 03:32:49 PM »

Finished checking my texts on the mobile this morning when our house phone rang .... mobile number I didn't recognise and no-one on the other end although I said hello a few times .... went back to the mobile, you guessed it, I had rung myself.  >:( You couldn't make it up!!

Joyce

« Reply #138 on: December 11, 2010, 05:12:46 PM »

Phew bet you were relieved at that one and not a stalker!   ::)

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #139 on: December 11, 2010, 09:22:12 PM »

Is there any Hope  ;D  ...... it's surprising AnnT that you didn't come into the room next morning and find half of Nature's Wild life on the settee trying to warm up  ::)

CLKD

« Reply #140 on: February 28, 2011, 03:23:01 PM »

Well - I have been followed  :o - I could hear rustling behind me as I walked around the house, evetually locating a plastic bag stuck to the back of my jeans  :P

Bette

« Reply #141 on: February 28, 2011, 05:17:32 PM »

Brilliant CLKD!  :rofl:
Bette x

Taz2

« Reply #142 on: February 28, 2011, 06:03:42 PM »

:lol: :rofl: :lol:

CLKD

« Reply #143 on: February 28, 2011, 07:09:09 PM »

Whoops  ::)

terriw

« Reply #144 on: February 28, 2011, 07:11:02 PM »

Finished checking my texts on the mobile this morning when our house phone rang .... mobile number I didn't recognise and no-one on the other end although I said hello a few times .... went back to the mobile, you guessed it, I had rung myself.  >:( You couldn't make it up!!

Ha, so glad someone else has done that!

:clapping: :clapping: :rofl:

CLKD

« Reply #145 on: March 01, 2011, 11:20:19 AM »

even Hubby laughed at the plastic bag episode  :-*

I had to pay a cheque into the bank this morning, got half way to town and had a visual experience of it still being on the kitchen table  >:( [this is a cheque which I had for my birthday in Dec., which was put down in a 'safe' place and only surfaced 2 days ago ]  :-\

Js

« Reply #146 on: March 02, 2011, 07:33:58 PM »

Hi ladies

hurrah  i am normal then ive been worried that i have been doing strange things and worrying that im loosing the plot i did something at work and then thought why did i do that thought it might have been the tablets i was on to prevent migraines but i have come off them because of other side effects so will see if it was anything to do with them but its probably the hrt or meno again but its worrying isnt it i am trying to concentrate onwhat i am doing and trying not to be doing too many things at once not easy for me but have got to slow down . it is like someone else is inside me doing things i not aware of  Oh dear im beginning to sound mad arnt I. i have mentioned this to my doc recently and she didnt seem to think i was going loopy but it seems we do blame the hormones for a lot of our symptoms  anyway nice to know im not alone

js   

amber7

« Reply #147 on: March 02, 2011, 09:11:31 PM »

Hello ladies I'm new to this forum but have been lurking awhile. Ive been browsing this particular topic as I'm getting really concerned about the silly things that I actually do. ( and have to say I have had a really good chuckle at the things I've read )
My latest escapade was last Friday, I look after my 6month old Grandson on a Friday...anyway,  my husband took his car in to be serviced and asked me if I would pick him up from the garage...so I went to collect him at the said time, he got in the car and noticed that the babies car seat was still in the back of the car...its a rear facing car seat so he couldn't see the baby, on our drive home my husband was chatting away to Joshua and I was just concentrating on my driving and generally not taking much notice of what he was talking to Joshua about...hubby says to me..Joshua's quiet..to which I replied hm yea.We arrived home and hubby opened the back passenger door to lift Joshua out...and went completely white... he looked at me and asks me where is the baby? I said in the house with one of our other daughters, he looked at me aghast and said why have you let me talk to the baby all the way home knowing hes not in the car." and do you know what I still don't have the answer " :o

Bette

« Reply #148 on: March 02, 2011, 09:42:31 PM »

Hi Amber
 :welcomemm:
Sounds like you'll fit right in!  ;D
Bette x

Eddie

« Reply #149 on: March 02, 2011, 10:09:24 PM »

Yup. sound fine to me, welcome aboard. Eddie. x
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 110