Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Got a story to tell for the magazine? Get in touch with the editor!

media

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 16

Author Topic: Oh ERRRR  (Read 110392 times)

one year in

Re: Oh ERRRR
« Reply #75 on: July 03, 2012, 01:07:05 PM »

I've just read through the six pages of this thread with interest!

I'm sure you do get more whiffy with age.  Just think how elderly ladies smell (over and under the talc and palma violets).

When I was working in an office, every time I got up from my chair I noticed a funny smell - it wasn't horrible exactly, just "telling".  Quite embarrassing really.

OH agrees that I do sometimes smell under one armpit only (how odd!).  Anti-p does help but I don't find I need to use it every day.

However, I do think that we are a bit obsessed with it all and use far more perfumed stuff than we should on our privates.  And that is probably making the problem worse cos the body is trying to get rid of it!

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #76 on: July 03, 2012, 01:26:04 PM »

Shaving under the arm-pits helps as it keeps the area free flwoing  ;)

Oldteen

« Reply #77 on: July 03, 2012, 04:37:00 PM »

However, I do think that we are a bit obsessed with it all and use far more perfumed stuff than we should on our privates.  And that is probably making the problem worse cos the body is trying to get rid of it!

You have a point there! I don't think I have any kind of condition as I only smell fishy after I've eaten fish! :o

My pubes are getting sparser ( my husband laughs and accuses me of shaving them off) and my underarm hair has all but vanished, but what I do have is longer than it used to be. I also find that antiperspirants give me a rash these days, and the only one I can use is Bionsen, which is a deodorant, not an antiperspirant.

coffee mate

« Reply #78 on: July 03, 2012, 04:40:12 PM »

Yes Susan, like you, I am also having to shave my armpits and my *down stairs* again. Good thing is, there are no "50 Shades of Grey" yet!  ;D

Taz2

« Reply #79 on: July 03, 2012, 09:16:22 PM »

You can name names but you are not allowed to post a link which has a "shop" or a "buy now" facility.

Taz x

Christine662

« Reply #80 on: July 04, 2012, 10:14:45 AM »

Fleur...ugh.

Must admit though if OH has been working in garden etc....nice. But I suppose it wouldnt smell so nice if left for days....

Christine662

« Reply #81 on: July 04, 2012, 10:36:08 AM »

I shoudl imagine its a bit whiffy if they dont shower....but 'man smell' is divine.

I think i could pick mine out blindfold ::)

CLKD

« Reply #82 on: July 04, 2012, 01:49:58 PM »

I don't think I could: and would I recognise errr, that little pink thing he carries around if lots were pushed through a curtain  ??? :o

coffee mate

« Reply #83 on: July 04, 2012, 03:50:43 PM »

I don't think I could: and would I recognise errr, that little pink thing he carries around if lots were pushed through a curtain  ??? :o

:rofl:  "that little pink thing"   ;D

CLKD

« Reply #84 on: July 04, 2012, 03:53:21 PM »

Men don't like to think of it as little though  ::) - but would *you* recognise the one belonging to  ???

Oldteen

« Reply #85 on: July 04, 2012, 04:18:46 PM »

I might. He' s been circumcised which might help, and his is the only adult one I've seen, other than on nude statues! I can't imagine such a fascinating scenario ever occurring though.. :o

coffee mate

« Reply #86 on: July 04, 2012, 05:15:09 PM »

My OH has been circumcised as well. So if it was amongst a group of *non* circumcised ones, then yes, I would know it!  ;D

Bette

« Reply #87 on: July 04, 2012, 08:52:08 PM »

I have seen both kinds Me too as OH has just changed from one to the other, IYSWIM!  :D I must admit that I keep looking at it as I'm sort of fascinated by his "new look"!   :bounce:
Bette x

CLKD

« Reply #88 on: July 04, 2012, 09:05:00 PM »

::)

Oldteen

« Reply #89 on: July 05, 2012, 04:30:49 PM »

I have seen both kinds Me too as OH has just changed from one to the other, IYSWIM!  :D I must admit that I keep looking at it as I'm sort of fascinated by his "new look"!   :bounce:
Bette x

What does IYSWIM mean please Miss?
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 16