Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Got a story to tell for the magazine? Get in touch with the editor!

media

Author Topic: Too much or too little estrogen  (Read 1103 times)

Flan747

Too much or too little estrogen
« on: September 08, 2020, 07:46:18 AM »

I have been on 4mg Sandrena for 3 weeks now and have definitely seen some improvements although small i have been able to recognise better days! However in the last 2 days all insomnia and breathlessness have returned! Could this be too little or too much estrogen? I am a poor absorber hence the 4mg! I am currently on day 19 of cycle if that helps with answers

Nik2502

Re: Too much or too little estrogen
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2020, 06:56:34 PM »

It’s hard to know as the symptoms are the same! Cut down and see how you feel or increase and see how you feel? It’s such hit and miss for a lot of us x

Flan747

« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2020, 07:13:41 PM »

Hard decision isn’t it as you have to do each regime for a long period of time to let it settle! All I know is that this regime is not quite right at the minute but it has been 3 weeks!

Nik2502

« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2020, 07:19:49 PM »

I normally just go two weeks and if no change then I try something else! I’m really impatient though lol x

Flan747

« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2020, 09:12:25 PM »

Oh ok thank you I may give it a go nothing ventured nothing gained I suppose
Will keep you posted

sed

« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2020, 11:43:43 AM »

I am having the same question float around in my anxious mind.  I am on week 5 and note that when I am on the first two weeks estrogen of the evorel sequi my anxiety goes through the roof where I am breathless and achy and generally low in mood because the symptoms are draining.  Settles in the second stage of patches and have better days.

I have a follow up appointment due so will ask this question or estrogen dominance or too little.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2020, 11:45:48 AM by sed »

Sammiejane

« Reply #6 on: September 10, 2020, 10:52:12 PM »

hi sed

i’ve had hysterectomy and oopherectomy so took only estrogen hrt for a year and that year i was crazy had all what you describe in first too weeks of your patches plus zero energy bad fatigue and hair shedding . i thought must be estrogen dominance because i have all this estrogen but no progesterone or testosterone so i took progesterone too which i found helped mood and sleep once i got to sleep however not improved hair shedding thinning or watery discharge and i know have dryer mouth i’m on tesosterone now too and it’s been almost 7 weeks still zero libido and energy and i’m going to take a break start a fresh once my body is back to normal and hope something else works better .
i’m also obsorbing the gel to well on my arms that i think it dips to much high n low because as it’s 1238 pmol i feel no benefit from it x