Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please have a look at the questionnaire page if you have a spare minute.

media

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7

Author Topic: Puppies!!!  (Read 6994 times)

jaypo

Re: Puppies!!!
« Reply #75 on: July 24, 2020, 08:26:09 AM »

They also breed them non stop and sell the puppies ......down the pub for a pittance to get their drug money,hence the reason they can afford pedigree dogs,it used to break my heart

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #76 on: July 24, 2020, 08:42:08 AM »

Breeders do that anyway, KC doesn't seem to be very strict on how many litters 1 bitch will have.  It's supposed to be 1 per 2 years until the age of 8 ...........

I have sent an e-mail to the neighbours who have a pedigree that maybe their daughters shouldn't be walking it without an adult  :-\.  It's a very pretty pup of 18 weeks ......... ideal for a snatch from the side of the road and the girls couldn't cope if approached.  Sad ain't it  :-\

jaypo

« Reply #77 on: July 24, 2020, 09:27:28 AM »

I mean the addicts breed them though not breeders and let's face it addicts could care even less than breeders.
Oh well done clkd, I agree,someone could see an opportunity there,just grab the puppy,omg what kind of world do we live in these days

CLKD

« Reply #78 on: July 24, 2020, 09:53:29 AM »

I didn't get a response though  :-\

jaycee

« Reply #79 on: July 24, 2020, 08:36:18 PM »

Did anyone see about the tragic accident the puppy Katie Price got for her daughters birthday had?
That woman needs banning from having any animals
How many animals have died, in her care? if you can call it that
Not sure if this has already been mentioned, sorry if it has

CLKD

« Reply #80 on: July 25, 2020, 08:45:54 AM »

Nope, is it in the News? - I know a family whose pets never live longer than 18 months  :-\ they simply have no idea .........

jaycee

« Reply #81 on: July 25, 2020, 01:31:32 PM »

Oh so sad,i didn't want to say too much in case i was repeating what it said elsewhere
Katie Price was gifted a french bulldog for princesses 13th birthday but warned by the breeder never to leave a young puppy alone
Apparently, she was packing to go to Turkey, with [another ] new boyfriend and one of the other children found the poor little thing crushed in an electric chair,
This is the 3rd dog i believe of hers killed recently,a GSD was killed in February, after escaping  and another was killed by a pizza delivery driver, and another killed by some other driver,also a horse killed in a crash
Everyone is calling for her to banned from having animals,they have all died through carelessness basically
Her eldest disabled son has only recently come out of hospital,  for the second time, through  not being able to breathe
Her mother is dying of cancer, but she still floats off abroad with each new potential husband
Daughter is now back i believe with Peter Andre [dad]
He has Prada Willi Syndrome and is also blind

CLKD

« Reply #82 on: July 25, 2020, 02:53:04 PM »

I thought that Harvey had died.   :-\

She's trying to fill in the kids' lives with gifts ........... surely she has staff?

jaycee

« Reply #83 on: July 25, 2020, 04:07:09 PM »

She is supposed to be bankrupt, and now living in a rented house while her own is being cleaned up,it was filthy apparently,pics in papers,but read somewhere she still has £45 ,000 a month coming infrom somewhere
Harvey is still alive and ill a lot these days,his father has never bothered with him though, so she has had him to cope with, but i believe he is in residential care now
2 previous husbands have settled down with someone else and got other children,
Peter Andre is married to a Dr
KP says now Peter was the love of her life and regrets the breakup, but i'm sure he doesn't
She obviously has issues constantly having plastic surgery, but she was lovely looking before all the boob jobs etc

jaypo

« Reply #84 on: July 26, 2020, 12:38:05 PM »

Omg I cannot stand that woman,she's a danger to herself and others,poor little puppy,you're right Jaycee,she's had four dogs,all died before they should've,think one was hit by a car and she's also had a horse die in her care too.Imagine using your sick son as an opportunity for a photo shoot,she's an abomination of a woman  >:(

CLKD

« Reply #85 on: July 29, 2020, 08:32:19 AM »

Stolen from a pen in the garden  :o

Ms Palmer believes the thieves would have walked down her driveway and through her garden gate to get to the sparker puppies between 23:30 BST on Sunday and 03:30 on Monday.

jaycee

« Reply #86 on: July 29, 2020, 10:10:38 PM »

Makes me so mad hearing about puppies left in pens, the barking would be heard, and the prices asked now are a big temptation i bet.poor puppies i hope they are safe
Which ones were these?
There seems to have been mostly spaniels, and french bulldogs, but a large litter of Jack Russels has been stolen
Someone on freeads selling an 18 month old JR for £1,300,disgusting ,

CLKD

« Reply #87 on: July 30, 2020, 06:19:47 AM »

Sprokers.  But to leave pups in a cage in the garden with the Mum anyway  :-\. I know pups make a mess but the dam will clean them until they are about 4 weeks old.  Between the hours of 8.00 p.m. and 3.00 a.m.  :-\

CLKD

« Reply #88 on: July 30, 2020, 06:38:44 AM »

Twelve dogs have been stolen from their homes in a spate of thefts over three days.

Three springer spaniels and a jack russell were taken from a shed in Markham late on Sunday night, Gwent Police said.

Two other spaniels were stolen from a shed at Pwll Y Pant in Caerphilly in the early hours of Tuesday.

And six further springer spaniels were stolen from kennels at Broad Street Common in Newport on Tuesday morning.

A police spokesman said: "It is believed spaniels were targeted specifically."

Certain gun dogs were targeted in the early 1990s, mine was in a kennel in the day but that stopped - she wasn't a gun dog and was spayed so no use to anyone.  We even put extra security locks on the house doors and gates into the garden as I got so that I was unable to leave her alone. 

jaypo

« Reply #89 on: July 30, 2020, 08:43:33 AM »

Omg,it's awful, I think if someone stole one of my dogs, I would never get over it,the not knowing of what happened to them.Thankfully,ours make such a racket if they see someone,then if our huge black German Shephard comes running down the garden,most people tend to move on pretty quick  ;D
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7