Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please have a look at the questionnaire page if you have a spare minute.

media

Author Topic: Utrogestan - New member  (Read 912 times)

Arty22

• First Flush
Utrogestan - New member
« on: May 26, 2020, 10:17:15 AM »

Hi everyone, what a fabulous site this is and a godsend to all those peri-menopausal and menopausal women out there, thank you!  I was wondering if any of you can help a peri-menopausal woman who has been on Estrogel and Utrogestan for 3 months now and is getting a bit confused (no surprise there!).  I am 49, still having regular(ish) periods and have been prescribed this HRT.  I was suffering quite a bit with night sweats and a haggled brain and was finding it a struggle to string a sentence together never mind concentrate on anything.  The HRT has calmed all that down thankfully and I feel quite normal again.  The only thing that is niggling me is my dosage.  My doctor has prescribed one pump of Estrogel every day, which can be increased if my symptoms get worse, and only one Utrogestan tablet on days 15 to 26 of a 28 day cycle, even though the recommended dosage is two tablets.  Now my cycles are not that length and I am starting my period before i've stopped taking the tablet for the withdrawal bleed and I'm confused when day one starts again etc.  Can anyone enlighten me please?  Thank you from a confused member who clearly still has issues being able to compute simple instructions :)

Taz2

Re: Utrogestan - New member
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2020, 03:34:43 PM »

Hi Arty22 - I can't help you with your question but others will be along soon I'm sure. I just wanted to welcome you!

Taz x  :welcomemm:

Arty22

• First Flush
Re: Utrogestan - New member
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2020, 06:54:28 AM »

Aww thanks Taz, that's very kind of you. Hope all is well with you x