Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Mobile version of the Forum Click here

media

Author Topic: Dizzy hot flushes  (Read 1242 times)

discokaren

Dizzy hot flushes
« on: February 03, 2020, 07:02:47 PM »

New to the hot flushes but do you sometimes feel really faint/dizzy before one? I ve had a couple that had me think I am about to die of a brain haemorrhage or something then it passes,,,well it has so far but it has terrified me..sometimes get a funny feeling in my nose before one too. What symptoms does everyone else get please x

jaypo

Re: Dizzy hot flushes
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2020, 08:12:23 PM »

Don't worry,hot flushes bring all kinds of symptoms,mine is an adrenaline rush,which is what is probably making you feel faint,with a bit of health anxiety thrown in for good measure,it'll pass and you WILL get used to them x

Ellen May

« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2020, 09:29:05 PM »

I get those dizzy spells too which make me think I am about to die of a brain tumour ☹️. It feels as though my brain is moving inside my skull and I get an overwhelming feeling of doom at the same time.

No fun at all...

discokaren

« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2020, 07:09:11 AM »

Thank you aleast I am not going mad xx

shrosphirelass

« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2020, 08:15:04 PM »

I've had this too. I haven't had traditional hot flushes and am now on HRT for other symptoms, so hardly ever get the sensations any more. I used to sometimes get dizzy and very occassionally that feeling of heat, dizzy and going to pass out. It was so bad one day that my friend rang for an ambulance as she thought I was having a stroke. Fortunately I started to feel better whilst she was on the phone to them, so I could call them off!