Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Menopause Matters magazine ISSUE 59 out now. (March 2020)

twitter facebook instagram blogger

Pages: 1 ... 81 82 [83] 84 85 ... 108

Author Topic: Coronavirus  (Read 13990 times)

Yorkshire Girl

Re: Coronavirus
« Reply #1230 on: March 27, 2020, 06:44:05 AM »

Really sorry to hear that Pants, hope symptoms start to improve for you soon  :foryou:

ElkWarning

« Reply #1231 on: March 27, 2020, 07:39:38 AM »

Sorry to hear that Pants.  Please stay in touch if you can.  Is there anything that makes you feel better at all?

Big hugs, EK.

Teresa

« Reply #1232 on: March 27, 2020, 08:06:15 AM »

Thinking of you pants xx

Shadyglade

« Reply #1233 on: March 27, 2020, 08:30:38 AM »

Fingers crossed for improvement today, Jillydoll and Pants.  :hug:

Shadyglade

« Reply #1234 on: March 27, 2020, 08:34:13 AM »

Gillingham FC have been given permission to open their canteen for NHS workers.  This will enable them to get a hot meal after a shift, without having to shop and cook.  :)

littleminnie

« Reply #1235 on: March 27, 2020, 09:11:17 AM »

Hope you start to feel better soon Pants.  Make sure you keep up with your fluid intake. X

Donnadoobie

« Reply #1236 on: March 27, 2020, 09:17:28 AM »

Wishing you a speedy recovery pants.

Jillydoll, hope you husband is feeling better today.

StellaJane, thankfully My daughter has not been in contact directly with her boyfriends aunt for a few weeks.

Stay safe everyone.

Pennyfarthing

« Reply #1237 on: March 27, 2020, 09:35:58 AM »

I have been noticing how many people are not following the coronavirus advice.     A man who lives nearby is out all the time walking various people?s dogs and then sitting with them on a bench up the road chatting to people and also going up his allotment to work. 

My neighbour is going to the other end of the village to visit her sister, Brother in law and 2 adult nieces who have just arrived from London in the last week.  She also goes out several times a day for walks instead of the once. 

We currently have water board workers working nearby and I can see from my house  that they are not observing the 2 metre rule.  They stand around chatting and rubbing shoulders.

I complained to our shop/bakery that staff in there are serving bread and cakes and handling money without even wearing gloves.  They have no markings on the floor either and people just stand right behind you.  Seems to me they are raking in the money and taking no precautions to keep people safe.

CLKD

« Reply #1238 on: March 27, 2020, 09:39:08 AM »

It's hard to remember the distance rule, particularly for those living in noisy areas or who may be hard of hearing.

Sorry about the Members here with people affected

It's OK to walk dogs for people but everyone should be keeping a distance.  It's OK to go to the allotment - keeping a distance.  In Italy they aren't allowed to go out except for medications, food or a quick walk around the block - literally and have to carry identification and allowance to do even that.

Changes can be scarey, even when we want them!

Shadyglade

« Reply #1239 on: March 27, 2020, 09:47:21 AM »

Allotment work IS allowed.  If fact my husband was working on ours yesterday, and it is next door to a police officers plot, and she was also working.

CLKD

« Reply #1240 on: March 27, 2020, 09:56:08 AM »

It is NOT allowed in Italy.  This could happen here if people don't keep to legal distancing Laws.  Why was a Police woman working on an allotment  :-\
Changes can be scarey, even when we want them!

Shadyglade

« Reply #1241 on: March 27, 2020, 10:00:59 AM »

Because it's her allotment.  ::)

jillydoll

• Hiya
« Reply #1242 on: March 27, 2020, 10:16:14 AM »

Hi Everyone. Just thought I?d update you all. But first, thank you all for your kind wishes. Means a lot, and Jaypo, you had me in tears girl! xxx

Anyhow, we decided to ring the GP yesterday. His temperature was still high, and wouldn?t budge, he was in such a state, saying Dont think I can carry on much more with this.
So we got a call back from our GP, ( who was working from home) she asked him loads of questions, and said it sounds like you?ve a Kidney Infection. !
He had bad pains in his lower stomach area and back. ( amongst the aches and pains of everywhere else too) so she sent him the strongest antibiotics she could.
She said if he didn?t feel any better by 2pm this afternoon, I?d to ring back, and tell them.
She said it?s hard to tell if it was actually this all along he was suffering with, or it?s a complication of having covid19. Anyone?s guess!
I checked on him at 5 this morning and then 8 . He said he feels a tiny bit better, but now he?s zonked out again. So will check again soon. Whether that?s a glimmer of hope, I don?t know yet.  He?s been talking rubbish for days now, referring to his dreams, like they were true.   

I?m so sorry to hear Pants is poorly. Rest Pants, as much as you can. we?re here for you. xx
And the same goes for anyone else who?s feeling poorly.
Sending best wishes Donnadoobie. xx
Live.love.laugh. 😉

Two hoots

« Reply #1243 on: March 27, 2020, 10:33:57 AM »

Fingers crossed he's on the mend  :)

Birdy

« Reply #1244 on: March 27, 2020, 10:34:58 AM »

Thinking of you jillydoll, and hoping your husband turns a corner very soon.
And you Pants. ❤️
Pages: 1 ... 81 82 [83] 84 85 ... 108