Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook

media

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: B12 woes again  (Read 4307 times)

Tc

Re: B12 woes again
« Reply #15 on: November 18, 2019, 02:57:47 PM »

Thanks annie. Its ridiculous isnt it. I think it's probably budget related. I'm going to look tommorow either for the spray or the one you mention. Dissolve on gums. I've been  taking folic acid for a few weeks already cos that was very low so doc did actually  give me tabs for that.  When your b12 was low did you get these "neurological" symptoms?

Hope you are well. Xxxx

Annie0710

« Reply #16 on: November 18, 2019, 04:59:50 PM »

Thanks annie. Its ridiculous isnt it. I think it's probably budget related. I'm going to look tommorow either for the spray or the one you mention. Dissolve on gums. I've been  taking folic acid for a few weeks already cos that was very low so doc did actually  give me tabs for that.  When your b12 was low did you get these "neurological" symptoms?

Hope you are well. Xxxx

I had many of the symptoms but they told me it was menopause.  Then I developed double vision but have never been treated for b12

Bizarrely I had a blood test earlier in the year and without any supplements my level was over 2000, unreadable.  I googled it and it didn't make good reading x

Tc

« Reply #17 on: November 18, 2019, 06:29:27 PM »

Annie. I wouldve thought if they get a reading like that they should re test?

Annie0710

« Reply #18 on: November 19, 2019, 06:29:39 AM »

Annie. I wouldve thought if they get a reading like that they should re test?

They didn't bother.  Folate was below range so they told me to buy some tablets otc x
Pages: 1 [2]