Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Got a story to tell for the magazine? Get in touch with the editor!

media

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8

Author Topic: Uterine polyp  (Read 18289 times)

Dollydream

Re: Uterine polyp
« Reply #15 on: October 21, 2019, 05:29:24 PM »

Thanks QueenofReds, glad you got it sorted today and enjoy that chocolate.  I'll let you both know how I get on tomorrow.
Dolly xx

KiltedCupid

« Reply #16 on: October 21, 2019, 05:41:17 PM »

Thanks QueenofReds, glad you got it sorted today and enjoy that chocolate.  I'll let you both know how I get on tomorrow.
Dolly xx

Apologies Dollydream, I didn't read the thread properly and wish you well you. I'm sure you'll be fine, it's pretty quick and painless.

Good luck.

vickypk

« Reply #17 on: October 21, 2019, 05:52:12 PM »

Hope all fine Dolly for tomorrow
xx

vickypk

« Reply #18 on: October 21, 2019, 05:53:35 PM »

Thanks KiltedCupid be glad when it's over  Will let you know xx

Dollydream

« Reply #19 on: October 22, 2019, 02:22:43 PM »

Hi ladies

Hysteroscopy done and the gynae said all seemed fine and no abnormalities seen - will be more relieved to see this in writing with the biopsy results of course but it has helped put my mind at rest.  He said that there was a mild thickening of the lining but no polyps and a small fibroid which he wasn't too bothered about.  He seems to think that I'm not totally menopausal and this could be a late period (I'm almost 55 but then my mum was a late menopauser) - Hurdity thought this too back in my original post.  Had my mirena removed at the same time (I think that was more uncomfortable than the hysteroscopy) and now I'm going to go HRT free if I can - been 3 weeks without oestrogen which felt a bit weird at first, but no hot flushes as yet.  I need to see where I am in this process and having been on all sorts of HRT regimes over 4 years which have all given me problems, I think it's time for a break.
Thanks for your support and sending lots of good wishes to Vicky for Thursday.  Let us know you get on, my lovely, I will be thinking about you.
Dolly xx

KiltedCupid

« Reply #20 on: October 22, 2019, 02:26:21 PM »

Glad it all seems well dollydream. Our hormones keep us on our toes, that's for sure!

QueenofReds3

« Reply #21 on: October 22, 2019, 02:46:31 PM »

Hi Dollydream
I am pleased that all went well today. Good luck with coming off HRT. Let us know how you get on. Relax and put your feet up now.
Good luck for Thurs Vicky, will be thinking of you.
QOR3.x

vickypk

« Reply #22 on: October 24, 2019, 06:39:17 PM »

Hi QueenofReds3. Sorry not been on for a few days. Glad you got the polyp removed and hope results are ok for you x

Hi Dolly. Glad everything went well for you. X

Had my operation today and they removed the polyp. The consultant said everything else looked fine and the polyp looked benign, will let me know once it's been tested in a couple of weeks. So hopefully good news.

Love Vicky xx

Hurdity

« Reply #23 on: October 24, 2019, 07:47:38 PM »

Hi vickypk

So pleased to hear your op went well - such a relief for you. Fingers crossed that the tests confirm what the consultant thought that all is Ok and it's benign.

:foryou:

Hopefully you will get back to normal life soon :)

Hurdity x

Dollydream

« Reply #24 on: October 24, 2019, 08:15:50 PM »

Hi Vicky
Really pleased all went well and good news that the doctor thought everything looked OK.  Hope you can relax a bit more now.
Dolly x

vickypk

« Reply #25 on: October 24, 2019, 08:16:56 PM »

Thank you Hurdity for your reply. So pleased it's over, had a bad couple of weeks with it all. Hopefully just a blip. The consultant said carry on with the HRT. Hope you are fine. Vicky xx

vickypk

« Reply #26 on: October 24, 2019, 08:20:36 PM »

Hi Dolly. Thank you. Yes just feel better with it all now. It's all been done within two weeks of the bleeding starting. That's all on the NHS, that's great   Hope you are feeling ok  Vicky xx

QueenofReds3

« Reply #27 on: October 25, 2019, 05:55:04 AM »

Morning Vicky
I am so pleased that your op is over and the consultant has removed the polyp. Fingers crossed all is well, I don't know how long we have to wait for the results? Put your feet up for a couple of days. Relax and hopefully you can get back to normal soon . Take care and keep in touch.
Xx

vickypk

« Reply #28 on: October 25, 2019, 07:36:29 AM »

Hi QueenofReds3. Good morning. Thank you. At least all done now. They are writing to me with the results, probably a couple of weeks. Did they bday to you your polyp looked ok?  Pain is so much better today and should feel better now as the polyp has gone. Yes thanks keep in touch. Hope you feel fine. Vicky xx

QueenofReds3

« Reply #29 on: October 25, 2019, 08:45:50 AM »

Hi Vicky, Glad the pain is subsiding.
No the gynae said nothing, just said it will be sent off to check for abnormalities. I am okay, I had cramps for two days and had a light bleed but that has stopped now. I am really tired though but I don't sleep very well and there has been a lot going on , I think I need to have some me time this weekend. You take care now. Xxx
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8