Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Mobile version of the Forum Click here

media

Author Topic: Secretions with vaginal moisturiser  (Read 1360 times)

Donnadoobie

Secretions with vaginal moisturiser
« on: October 08, 2019, 10:39:19 PM »

I have been told by my GP women's physio that I have vaginal dryness ( yes probably VA). I have started to use Yes vaginal moisturiser.  I am using it every two days initially and it feels a little better and less irritated.  I have noticed that the secretions, on the  toilet paper are a mix of clear and slightly yellow,  not a discharge as such, as I only notice when I wipe after having a wee ( sorry tmi). Prior to using I had no discharge or secretions at all.  Is this normal when using a vaginal moisturiser or could it possibly be a yeast infection?  No smell, no irritation.  This is all new to me so need a little guidance

Dierdre

Re: Secretions with vaginal moisturiser
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2019, 05:59:32 AM »

Its probably the moisturisor. Although this will help with the dryness you should think about using local oestrogen, Vagifem or one of the creams ie Ovestin, if not already.

Donnadoobie

« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2019, 06:33:11 AM »

I have an appointment booked but it is not until 30/10! 

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2019, 06:34:40 AM »

Get some appropriate treatment for vaginal atrophy and see how you get on. Continue with the 'yes'.  The yellow will be urine stain and the clear will be the 'yes'.

Dierdre

« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2019, 06:39:40 PM »

Thats a long wait, I'd use the moisturisor every day then until you can get to the doctors.